MOZ/ Dermot picture on Radio2 website

Looks like the interview for 30th April has already been recorded.

Dermot O'Leary - BBC Radio 2
Saturday, 15:00 on BBC Radio 2

b010lxqd_640_360.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I find Dermot one of the most annoying radio presenters ever (he's up there with Chris Moyle as someone who is in love with the bleating sound of his own voice), but hopefully the interview went well...

again, he looks fit for the gigs to come, and very healthy for , well within a month] 52 singer,
musiccomposer and Lyrical Legend

they both have a look like must we do this shoulder-like friend shot

well I read tomorrow in here what he said at the show

laterrr

[anonymous coward stalker will have surely something interesting to say, like the
other 28356 times:crazy:]

'and they say he's mentall'

I feel bad for Moz having to talk to people like that. Dermot is an xfactor presenter and seems an odd choice to interview someone who actually has an opinion and is capable of making music and lyrics that haven't been dictated by Simon Cowell and his gang of sycophantic cronies. I think the 1980's Moz would be horrified, and presume Moz was on serious tranquilizers before being dragged into the Radio 2 enclosure with its assortment of apes.
A.C.T.O.N.

I feel bad for Moz having to talk to people like that. Dermot is an xfactor presenter and seems an odd choice to interview someone who actually has an opinion and is capable of making music and lyrics that haven't been dictated by Simon Cowell and his gang of sycophantic cronies. I think the 1980's Moz would be horrified, and presume Moz was on serious tranquilizers before being dragged into the Radio 2 enclosure with its assortment of apes.
A.C.T.O.N.

What? just because he presents a show where people are manufactured it does not mean he is completely incapable of talking to someone who isn't manufactured or even having the right to speak to them, how selfrighteous are you!
being on X Factor doesn't mean he doesn't like any other music, he might not even like the music that comes out of that show, and he might like morrissey's music.
it might be a shit interview but alot are regardless of what the interviewer does.

Last edited:
Whew.

He's been looking rather fit and handsome in this latest round of photographs.
I think the time off has done him some good.

again, he looks fit for the gigs to come, and very healthy for , well within a month] 52 singer,
musiccomposer and Lyrical Legend

they both have a look like must we do this shoulder-like friend shot

well I read tomorrow in here what he said at the show

laterrr

[anonymous will have surely something far more interesting to say, like the
other 238356 times]

'and they say he's mentall'

Oh my body is bleeding internally. That must mean, it must be, it must be... yes, another dire inane posting from nobody's favourite son, celibate the delicate. My organs seep out their life at the distant whimpers of a new celibate post. Just because you're incapable of love, doesn't mean we have to endure your sludge of tripe each and every day.

Morrissey looks great! way better than gibson amphitheatre 2009. Just tell that Dermot guy to watch his hands. Dermot looks creepy.

Morrissey isn't a musician just a lyricist and singer.
if you think that pink floyd sets the standard for what a "true musician" is than you're just as dull as their music. btw, that's moz playing piano on 'death of a disco dancer'.

He does tell his musicians what to do such as how many bars to play for a bridge or to change the chorus to the verse and what not.

While he's probably not technically a "musician" due to the lack of really being adept at any instrument other than vocals and tambourine I would say he knows more about putting songs together than most people.

Moz has said in many interviews such as the recent Zane one that he is NOT a musician and has no desire to be one.

End of discussion!

When you sing a song -- any song, you sing the vocal melody, not the backing music. (I don't know, perhaps YOU sing the drum beat or something weird like that). Morrissey composes the vocal melody. He may be what he calls a "non-musician", but creating a vocal melody requires musicality that non-musicians don't actually have.

When you sing a song -- any song, you sing the vocal melody, not the backing music. (I don't know, perhaps YOU sing the drum beat or something weird like that). Morrissey composes the vocal melody. He may be what he calls a "non-musician", but creating a vocal melody requires musicality that non-musicians don't actually have.

Yes but that wasn't my argument, i was just stating he wasn't a musician, which is true.

if you think that pink floyd sets the standard for what a "true musician" is than you're just as dull as their music. btw, that's moz playing piano on 'death of a disco dancer'.

what exactly is wrong with saying he isn't a actual musician? it's not an insult! he will even say it himself, and actually you'l find the likes of David Gilmour is a great musician, you may not like them but they are not shite, infact musically there better than morrissey's bands.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom