Moz Dallas Haircut Plot

An anonymous person sends the link:

Morrissey got hair cut at Dallas barber shop, then took hair with him
- Pegasus News

by Teresa Gubbins

Primping for Thursday night show at McFarlin Auditorium, perhaps

DALLAS — Reclusive, sensitive, feeeeeling performer Morrissey got his hair cut in Dallas on Thursday afternoon, then took the hairs that had been shorn with him.

The haircut was perhaps pre-show primping in anticipation of his performance at McFarlin Auditorium on Thursday. His barber of choice was Rob Villareal of Rob's Chop Shop, the venerable greaser salon in Fair Park, who Facebooked that "Morrissey and the boyz dropped in for chops today!"

But then when pressed, Villareal clammed up tight, citing Morrissey's request for "no pics and no knowledge to the public." However, a bystander at the shop testified that Morrissey scooped up his hair trimmings and took them to go -- destroying any opportunity Villareal might have had of selling the locks of the former Smiths front-man on ebay, one-by-one, like Jesus' shroud, to mopey fans. Morrissey has always had a healthy head of hair, so Villareal could have theoretically made a killing.

Last edited:
They "dropped in for chops"... and "then what pressed" can't be spoken?

As an Englishman, I DO rather like this abuse of the language that side of the Atlantic!

Keep it up! I like it!

Good for you Moz! The idiot shouldn't have announced it on FaceBook if Moz requested he not say anything. That was a wise choice to take his hair with him cause "Rob" would have probably sold it!

I would've made myself a fine lookin' mirkin with Moz's locks.

Mmmmm....

that is so sad because people are truly pathetic like that .Good for Morrissey though I feel kind of sorry for him that he had to do that .What an unfortunate circumstance modern society is .I shouldn't empathize because I have more reasons to feel sorry for myself but am equally glad that Morrissey is smart and realizes people are morons like that.

Ok...How about this possibility? Maybe, Morrissey doesn't want to leave his hair lying about, as it could be used to cast spells. You know black magic kind of thing! Hollywood stars are all into it and come on... Devon is no stranger to it either...Hello Mr. Crowley ...Where ever you are...but must agree with the, " hair for sale on EBay", analysis. Eccentric and reclusive till the bitter end....

Wonder what will happen tonight??? Go on Morrissey, say something to shock the world....again. The World Will Listen.

Ok...How about this possibility? Maybe, Morrissey doesn't want to leave his hair lying about, as it could be used to cast spells. You know black magic kind of thing! Hollywood stars are all into it and come on... Devon is no stranger to it either...Hello Mr. Crowley ...Where ever you are...but must agree with the, " hair for sale on EBay", analysis. Eccentric and reclusive till the bitter end....
Mightily impressed with your casual reference to 'The Beast', Alestair Crowley. 10 points!

Mightily impressed with your casual reference to 'The Beast', Alestair Crowley. 10 points!
Round these parts of L. A., we have some very interesting folk Crowley would probably know of, if he were here. Mysticalblend.com and Evelyn Paglini. A good witch with, "good-magic". Davidlaake.com is another with all the Hollywood scoop on," black-magic". Both explain that cleaning up hair and nails, ect is necessary in order to avoid spells cast on that person. Morrissey knows of this... So does all of Hollywood. Some hair, a candle and most importantly,"INTETIONS"... It's that simple, hence the clean-up!

I love this shit. Moz takes hair.
Classic.

I hate when people say "classic".

What you are not understanding is that Morrissey didn't tell Rob until he'd already posted the FB status. He removed the status when Morrissey requested that nobody should find out. I know because my barber is friends with him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom