Moz Christmas Sweater

Re: errrrr

HA! the one on one lesson in how to fashion and then attach said member was a day i'll NEVER forget, no matter how hard my therapist tries to persuade me.. :rolleyes:

I'm trying a different "tackle technique" for the current love-handled :)thumb:) lovely in hand, so you might have to pop in for a refresher course.

I'm trying a different "tackle technique" for the current love-handled :)thumb:) lovely in hand, so you might have to pop in for a refresher course.

*packs bag and checks train timetables* ;)

HA! the one on one lesson in how to fashion and then attach said member was a day i'll NEVER forget, no matter how hard my therapist tries to persuade me.. :rolleyes:

See one, do one, teach one....Lottie, you must share this information.

My co-worker Amber said that I really need to get a doll from you. How does one go about this?

for your interest

My co-worker Amber said that I really need to get a doll from you. How does one go about this?

You can knit one for yourself, you find the knitting pattern from TCM's 'Get Knitting' or other archived threads.

TCM only knits dolls for charity due to hectick household duties and other hobbies.

I got my knitted Smiths for auction because one of TCM's cats needed operation.

Last edited:
Re: for your interest

I should put this statement in my user info because I get so many PMs asking to buy dolls. It's very flattering :love: but here's the situation:

The dolls are not for sale because they take many hours to make and no way could I ask a price that reflects the labour costs. The only dolls I have sold have been in aid of charity (The Knitted Smiths were sold to help fund my local cat charity and a Smiths-era Morrissey was sold in aid of the SLC) Thus the dolls remain a silly hobby, occasionally gifted to friends or put up as raffle prizes.

You can knit one for yourself, you find the knitting pattern from TCM's 'Get Knitting' or other archived threads.

TCM only knits dolls for charity due to hectick household duties and other hobbies.

I got my knitted Smiths for auction because one of TCM's cats needed operation.

The early prototype of the doll pattern is indeed available for free HERE.

Close but no cigar, Kewp; it was for rescue kitties, not my own spoiled mogs. :)

Tags
evil intarsia santa moz
Back
Top Bottom