Moz Christmas Sweater

The Cat's Mother

Unmentionable
I find those actually quite pretty but...I don't have any shoes to go with them. (once again, manages to avoid buying Morrissey Merchandise. Phew! :thumb:)

Could have gotten those for Mum though, the initial still works...

A shame my mother isn't into to pop merchandise or Christmas would be a doddle; she's called Moz! :D

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I suppose my "cold feet" pattern could be adapted to have the "M" insignia on the blanket and hold a teeny MiniMoz and a "guest" of the owner's choice.
DSCF2118.jpg

Has anyone told you lately that you are a genius? Because you are.

nothingwrongwithme

My Heart Goes PiffPafPoff
Re: scam spammer

That sweater is so bad I want one to wear to show you when I'm next in scotland;)

The soap I have one of those. Its in the box because it made Mr. Sphinx laugh too much.

O I double knit dare you to wear that. Would go great with the M tie (mr s, yes?).
Anyway I just know you will not not buy that.:)

Hellie

Lost
That's one seriously shit sweater...:sick:

5am

well, maybe I am
There is something about the sweater that literally screams "Buy me!" but I won't. I am pretty sure it is it's green colour. I cannot buy all green sweaters, seriously.

:lbf:

I, on the other hand, can and will buy all purple sweaters!

Jessikers

Some Passable Creature
People should put pics of themselves wearing the Morrissey sweater in this thread. That would round things out quite nicely.

dicartwright

I suppose my "cold feet" pattern could be adapted to have the "M" insignia on the blanket and hold a teeny MiniMoz and a "guest" of the owner's choice.
DSCF2118.jpg

oh my god :lbf: I LOVE that :lbf:
I've always loved your dolls :thumb:
Edit, edit! Lose the blonde stranger, my Moz only goes with Johnny

Last edited:
Tags
evil intarsia santa moz
Top Bottom