Moz cameo in Corrie next week?

Young And Alive

There's some bizarre message over on one of the main page stories from a couple of weeks ago saying that Morrissey will appear on Coronation Street on Monday.

I take it this is bullshit, right?

Haven't you heard? He's Sean's new interior designer.

He is indeed in Corrie next week. He plays the character of "Devon Cowper" a rich venture capitalist who wants to rip up the cobbled street and turn Weatherfield into a theme park. His evil plans are cut short in Wednesday Nights episode when Bettie finds his Blackberry in the Gents of the Rovers and can't help having a peek!

11lede2.jpg

so now we know why he was in Manchester this week & obviously it is just a short stint in Corrie cos he's naffed off back to elsewhere, if we are to believe JJ's mate at Manny airport eh?

love

Grim

He is indeed in Corrie next week. He plays the character of "Devon Cowper" a rich venture capitalist who wants to rip up the cobbled street and turn Weatherfield into a theme park. His evil plans are cut short in Wednesday Nights episode when Bettie finds his Blackberry in the Gents of the Rovers and can't help having a peek!

11lede2.jpg

:p Great story. I can imagine moz as a baddie.

Last edited:
Coronation Street
ITV 1 Tomorrow
Gail warns Tina about messing with David, but the girl opens up to her and delivers shocking news. Michelle is reluctant to let Alex leave The Rovers, and avoids Wendy's phone calls, and a saddened Sean realises he may never see his son again. Harry steps in when Kelly is stood up. With Helen Worth, Michelle Keegan, Jack P Shepherd, Dario Coates, Kym Ryder, Jane Slavin, Simon Gregson, Ben Thompson, Rob James-Collier, Antony Cotton, William Roache and Jack Ellis. SUB AD

I guess that's a no. He's not in it.

Coronation Street
ITV 1 Tomorrow
Gail warns Tina about messing with David, but the girl opens up to her and delivers shocking news. Michelle is reluctant to let Alex leave The Rovers, and avoids Wendy's phone calls, and a saddened Sean realises he may never see his son again. Harry steps in when Kelly is stood up. With Helen Worth, Michelle Keegan, Jack P Shepherd, Dario Coates, Kym Ryder, Jane Slavin, Simon Gregson, Ben Thompson, Rob James-Collier, Antony Cotton, William Roache and Jack Ellis. SUB AD

I guess that's a no. He's not in it.

You sound surprised?

“In 1970s Coronation Street, if we must discuss it, the inhabitants were all aspiring to gentility. Now everybody is thrilled to be as common as muck and everybody strives to be seen as completely backward and aggressive and lunatic.”

Morrissey on Coronation Street.

“In 1970s Coronation Street, if we must discuss it, the inhabitants were all aspiring to gentility. Now everybody is thrilled to be as common as muck and everybody strives to be seen as completely backward and aggressive and lunatic.”

my husband knew this quote off the top off his head, as he also reminded me about (nd offered to dig out) the episode of South he was in too. I am consulting a divorce lawyer.

Coronation Street
ITV 1 Tomorrow
Gail warns Tina about messing with David, but the girl opens up to her and delivers shocking news. Michelle is reluctant to let Alex leave The Rovers, and avoids Wendy's phone calls, and a saddened Sean realises he may never see his son again. Harry steps in when Kelly is stood up. With Helen Worth, Michelle Keegan, Jack P Shepherd, Dario Coates, Kym Ryder, Jane Slavin, Simon Gregson, Ben Thompson, Rob James-Collier, Antony Cotton, William Roache and Jack Ellis and Morrissey as "Drake Gainway". SUB AD

Coronation Street
ITV 1 Tomorrow
Gail warns Tina about messing with David, but the girl opens up to her and delivers shocking news. Michelle is reluctant to let Alex leave The Rovers, and avoids Wendy's phone calls, and a saddened Sean realises he may never see his son again. Harry steps in when Kelly is stood up. With Helen Worth, Michelle Keegan, Jack P Shepherd, Dario Coates, Kym Ryder, Jane Slavin, Simon Gregson, Ben Thompson, Rob James-Collier, Antony Cotton, William Roache and Jack Ellis and Morrissey as "Drake Gainway". SUB AD

Where is this taken from? However much I'm convinced it's not true, I really want it to be.

Hahahahaha, but that can be said of the average REAL street.
*i'll never watch it again*

Back
Top Bottom