Moz/Boz Simpsons Characters

pandora_cocteau

Ceci and I had some fun today, and made these. These two are mine, she'll post hers, which are great!!!!

young and scrawny

MilicaCeci_Moz2.jpg

boz!!

Ceci,post yours too!!!

I'm uploading them to my Photobucket now! But my Internet connection at work and my PC are running like old turtles today... Patience, patience! hahahaa

Ok, Pandora and I made these MorrisseySimpson at the same time, and that's the fun about 2 different people portraying the same person at the same time with different visions :)

Morrissey nowadays:

s640x480

I would have liked to have his sideburns gray, but the options are limited... Pandora was really clever to paint his hair totally gray, but for some reason I didn't feel it like that hahahaha.

Young Morrissey:

s640x480

And myself: CeSimpson hihihi...

s640x480

Last edited:
Ok, Pandora and I made these MorrisseySimpson at the same time, and that's the fun about 2 different people portraying the same person at the same time with different visions :)

Morrissey nowadays:

00005k77

Young Morrissey:

00006qxe

And myself: CeSimpson hihihi...

00007g5e

Your pictures aren't showing up...

Hahha...Mrs. Morrissey indeed!!

We have a Nintendo Wii and it allows you to create a Mii, that's your own cartoon to play with... Guess who i created... !! I should have posted it a long time ago. And this Morrissey Mii lasted like 10 mins... it was made like 4 months ago and my daughter didn't quite like him yet (as you know that changed over those 4 months), so she deleted it, hahahaahaha

s320x240

Last edited:
We have a Nintendo Wii and it allows you to create a Mii, that's your own cartoon to play with... Guess who i created... !! I should have posted it a long time a go.

s320x240

Dear God, Please Help Us...

I do give you kudos for you creative skills....

BTW, you can't imagine how much fun Pandora and I had this morning... My colleague on the next desk looked at me everytime I LedOL specially seeing Pandora's version of Morrissey, hahaha... I'm still smiling :D

Back
Top Bottom