Moz bio on PR website

dailyalice

Frink Squad Member
I've lost the link. There was a very cool 3-4 page bio of Moz on his US PR website. I printed it but an employee lost it. Does anyone remember where it is?
Thanks.

*edit*

I think Claudia2006's link is the one you're looking for.

Last edited:
Yes! Thank you!

(and just went to save it on my computer and found where I'd saved it before...silly me...)

Last edited:
I know it's old...but it goes on.

I quite like it.

I like it, and particularly agree with this:

"It seems particularly churlish to dismiss any new work just because it does not apparently express the old song’s particular, sudden urges and urgency. It seems ferociously judgemental – although weaned on Morrissey such discrimination would come easily - to decide that because Morrissey was once so fantastically, uncommonly expressive, he should now shut down, abdicate, permanently withdraw, or, as he would say, “go and live in Cheadle Hulme.”

Meanwhile, despite those that feel he has weakened, or lost focus, or been found out, he still possesses the same independent, unaccountable, self-created, precariously maintained vigour.

The new work is always as fascinating as the celebrated Smiths work and the favoured solo work because it springs, and seeps, from the age and places where that shamed and shaming original writer now finds himself, faced with the elaborate burden of his own legend and the hassle of his legacy."

Back
Top Bottom