Moz/Band at work, apparently

Mando posted a pic from a session...a lovely bat.

From a different, earlier thread:
As this is close to a studio thread, here is final confirmation that the existing band are all there:

View attachment 45483
View attachment 45484

A bit of a random post by Mando, but Gustavo's comment = he's there too.
So it's highly likely the Chain Gang single was a case of people having to be elsewhere after tour and other people being around to record it instead.
Nothing hysterical or anything that needed extreme thinking at all.
The usual lineup were all in the studio together yesterday.
Regards,
FWD.

Further:
3 weeks solidly in the studio:

View attachment 45490

(completely public instagram account).
Regards,
FWD.

Regards,
FWD.

So if Steve doesn't live in LA, where does he live? Where is there evidence that he does not live in LA and has since 1992. The photos of him when he is not on tour are always taken in LA. His manager or management team has always been in LA. It's not called Moz Angeles for nothing. If he lived in Briittin or Europe, why would he fly half way around the world to record an album at Sunset Sound in LA? No one records at Sunset Sound anymore. It has been around since the 1960's. Why at 59 years old would he do that? I feel like someone that studies sociopaths. Why won't you foreigners admit it? Is it because you want to feel like he is "Brittish", hates the sun, is always depressed, and hates America when he is the exact opposite of all those things. If Flea or Slash lived in London, I wouldn't be angry and deny it constantly. I wouldn't give a shit. What is wrong with you wackos?

So if Steve doesn't live in LA, where does he live? Where is there evidence that he does not live in LA and has since 1992. The photos of him when he is not on tour are always taken in LA. His manager or management team has always been in LA. It's not called Moz Angeles for nothing. If he lived in Briittin or Europe, why would he fly half way around the world to record an album at Sunset Sound in LA? No one records at Sunset Sound anymore. It has been around since the 1960's. Why at 59 years old would he do that? I feel like someone that studies sociopaths. Why won't you foreigners admit it? Is it because you want to feel like he is "Brittish", hates the sun, is always depressed, and hates America when he is the exact opposite of all those things. If Flea or Slash lived in London, I wouldn't be angry and deny it constantly. I wouldn't give a shit. What is wrong with you wackos?

The evidence is from Morrissey himself. In an interview printed on 26th November 2017 in the Times he discussed how he lives in bold below. So who do we believe, Morrissey or some tit called Aztec who for some reason likes to insult anyone outside of America. You need to grow up son as you are just as much a troll as that other tit head Vegan Cro 666.

I'm inside Morrissey’s hotel room at the Sunset Marquis, West Hollywood. It smells incensy, instantly exotic with a dangerous edge rather like the man himself. He’s in LA because he’s performing at the Hollywood Bowl and because Friday, November 10 has been declared Morrissey Day by the mayor of Los Angeles.

He lived near here until a few years ago, but now he’s just visiting. Where does he live now? A sigh
. “I’m in a different place all the time. I’m not sure why everyone wants to know where I live, what that says about me. It means my credit card is permanently blocked for security reasons. They think I’m an anonymous person if I’m never in the same place. I never ask people where they live, but they always ask me as if it would reveal anything about me. I’m here now, as you can see.”

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...e-sunday-times-magazine-26th-nov-2017.141389/

The evidence is from Morrissey himself. In an interview printed on 26th November 2017 in the Times he discussed how he lives in bold below. So who do we believe, Morrissey or some tit called Aztec who for some reason likes to insult anyone outside of America. You need to grow up son as you are just as much a troll as that other tit head Vegan Cro 666.

I'm inside Morrissey’s hotel room at the Sunset Marquis, West Hollywood. It smells incensy, instantly exotic with a dangerous edge rather like the man himself. He’s in LA because he’s performing at the Hollywood Bowl and because Friday, November 10 has been declared Morrissey Day by the mayor of Los Angeles.

He lived near here until a few years ago, but now he’s just visiting. Where does he live now? A sigh
. “I’m in a different place all the time. I’m not sure why everyone wants to know where I live, what that says about me. It means my credit card is permanently blocked for security reasons. They think I’m an anonymous person if I’m never in the same place. I never ask people where they live, but they always ask me as if it would reveal anything about me. I’m here now, as you can see.”

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...e-sunday-times-magazine-26th-nov-2017.141389/

Again even at the age of 59, he still has stalkers. Why do you think he said this? The biggest mistake he made in his life was opening up "the importance of being Steve" and showing his personal life in LA and even showing the love of his life Aunt Nancy. I wish he would of never done this because now everyone in the Moz Posse in Moz Angeles has had to swear not to post pics of him in LA or their selfies. Wake the f*** up.

Again even at the age of 59, he still has stalkers. Why do you think he said this? The biggest mistake he made in his life was opening up "the importance of being Steve" and showing his personal life in LA and even showing the love of his life Aunt Nancy. I wish he would of never done this because now everyone in the Moz Posse in Moz Angeles has had to swear not to post pics of him in LA or their selfies. Wake the f*** up.

No need to get angry son, we all know you're a fantasist - speak to your therapist, he will provide you with some mp3's to calm you down.

You can actually turn that question around: "if Morrissey lives in LA, why would he fly half way around the world to record an album in La Fabrique in France (WPINOYB) or the Forum in Italy (LIH)?"

I do agree with you though that Morrissey's centre of business operations is in LA. He runs his business from LA and spends a lot of time there every year. He also spends time in Europe because his mother still lives in the UK (in his house) and he visits her regularly. I am also confient that he has a banking account in Switzerland. These are the facts.

I would be happy for him if he had a nice house in LA. But over the years, he has said repeatedly that he mostly lives in hotels and I am inclined to believe him. Having read his autobiography, it strikes me that he never stayed at the same place for a long time, the only exception being his house in LA from 1997 to 2004 roughly speaking. So I can imagine that he lost interest in trading houses after all those years. It also sets him free from paying property taxes and other taxes.

You can actually turn that question around: "if Morrissey lives in LA, why would he fly half way around the world to record an album in La Fabrique in France (WPINOYB) or the Forum in Italy (LIH)?"

I do agree with you though that Morrissey's centre of business operations is in LA. He runs his business from LA and spends a lot of time there every year. He also spends time in Europe because his mother still lives in the UK (in his house) and he visits her regularly. I am also confient that he has a banking account in Switzerland. These are the facts.

I would be happy for him if he had a nice house in LA. But over the years, he has said repeatedly that he mostly lives in hotels and I am inclined to believe him. Having read his autobiography, it strikes me that he never stayed at the same place for a long time, the only exception being his house in LA from 1997 to 2004 roughly speaking. So I can imagine that he lost interest in trading houses after all those years. It also sets him free from paying property taxes and other taxes.

1. Ah, someone SOMEONE with a intelligence at last. Albeit it's 'confident' not confient.

2. EVERYONE has a bank account in Switzerland. The reason for this is that it is private - with a capital P. And I've posted this for the benefit of folks in the US who might be interested to know that such arrangements are quite common for folks with money. One should definately explore this avenue if one is in
such a position (or named Megan Markle.)

3. Lastly, Recording Studios are actually the choice of the Record Company or the Producer. Sometimes both are involved. The same with Mastering.

Hazard
x

Regards,
FWD.

1. Ah, someone SOMEONE with a intelligence at last. Albeit it's 'confident' not confient.

2. EVERYONE has a bank account in Switzerland. The reason for this is that it is private - with a capital P. And I've posted this for the benefit of folks in the US who might be interested to know that such arrangements are quite common for folks with money. One should definately explore this avenue if one is in
such a position (or named Megan Markle.)

3. Lastly, Recording Studios are actually the choice of the Record Company or the Producer. Sometimes both are involved. The same with Mastering.

Hazard
x
Pretty sure the swiss accounts are subject to the same laws now as for other countries or at least they are gonna force that change through.

I have heard that Moz is releasing a very controversial song that is a big F OFF to all the haters.

20180820_124750.jpg
#8stitches9lives.jpg
Regards,
FWD.

Pretty sure the swiss accounts are subject to the same laws now as for other countries or at least they are gonna force that change through.

I have heard that Moz is releasing a very controversial song that is a big F OFF to all the haters.
I'd be interested in hearing him give this a go, but I doubt he's got that funny of a sense of humor anymore.

I hope the new album hasn't cover songs,but only original.I am weird,that 's why i ask for it.And also i am a bat person.

Back
Top Bottom