Moz at The Pigalle Club: Years of Refusal lyrics scans

Re: Moz at The Pigalle Club today 'doing promo'

You never cease to amaze me. Sorry you have a cold.

What plan? :confused:

Thanks, I'm miserable. My throat is on fire.

No plan in particular. Not my plan though I get myself into these predicaments so maybe I subconsciously want you all to think I'm crazy. I don't know.

For more information on dealing with liars and an attempt to bring back on topic, the following:

3100829542_5128a8f6d0_b.jpg

I was born in 1974.

Wow! That's one year before Carol was born in the eponymous "When Last I Spoke To Carol", a track from the upcoming Morrissey album "Years Of Refusal".

Morrissey. Morrissey. Morrissey.

That is what this part of the forum is supposed to be about, right?

Last edited:

Wow! That's one year before Carol was born in the eponymous "When Last I Spoke To Carol", a track from the upcoming Morrissey ablum "Years Of Refusal".

Morrissey. Morrissey. Morrissey.

That is what this part of the forum is supposed to be about, right?

Okay asshole, you took this out of context. Pregs suggested I was claiming I was Carol and I was telling her I wasn't claiming to be anyone. You know what? f*** off. There's some homespun logic you can shove up your ass.

Okay asshole, you took this out of context. Pregs suggested I was claiming I was Carol and I was telling her I wasn't claiming to be anyone. You know what? f*** off. There's some homespun logic you can shove up your ass.

Well, who here is Carol, then? And more importantly, when did you last speak to her?

I don't know but I have a feeling she has a dented trunk. I hate that I'm cussing so terribly on the thread announcing Morrissey's amazing album lyrics. I think they're beautiful as poetry aside from figuring out the meaning. Must be pent up attacker/attackee rage, or the fact that I'm fighting infection.

no. it's probably that you're f***ing nuts.

no. it's probably that you're f***ing nuts.

Probably. At least I'm good for a laugh for all of you sane people.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. amazing turn of events.

i'm not laughing.

i think you need help. you started ranting about someone's concern for the safety of a member of their family because you disagreed with this person about the lyrics to a pop song. this is not a mentally healthy reaction.

I don't know but I have a feeling she has a dented trunk. I hate that I'm cussing so terribly on the thread announcing Morrissey's amazing album lyrics. I think they're beautiful as poetry aside from figuring out the meaning. Must be pent up attacker/attackee rage, or the fact that I'm fighting infection.

Yes, yes, please calm down! This is not the way of the Morrissey fan!

It feels almost churlish to go back to talking about the new lyrics, which is nice in a way because I've forgotten what they said after this recent confusing turn of events.

Isn't there a chat room for people to argue in? It's like a chatroom for teenagers on this forum sometimes. :rolleyes:

Thanks to Anin for the lyrics.

Having read them, I now feel a bit better about him including the two old singles. They just seem to fit lyrically really.

Is this the bleakest lyrical album he's ever written? It seems very much so to me.

Yes, thank you Anin.

Thanks a lot Anin. :)

Re: Years Of Refusal lyrics

This morning at The Pigalle club on Piccadilly Morrissey introduced Years Of Refusal to about 60 people, mostly journalists I presume.
I loved it. He was looking good.
Don't bother with the thumbnails, here are the lyrics (this time large enough to read)

Can I befriend you and leech off your Morrissey contacts?

Re: Years Of Refusal lyrics

So Anin, what do you think of the album?

Thanks for the lyrics, Anin -

Just the thing for a cold, rainy day; these are suitably bleak (I'm particularly fond of "Carol").

Tags
lyrics
Back
Top Bottom