Moz at The Pigalle Club: Years of Refusal lyrics scans

Re: Moz at The Pigalle Club today 'doing promo'

your opinions on the lyrics so far/your "rate"/"interpretations" so far?

as for interpretations..well..he is pretty straight forward in his lyrics so there is no "innuendo" /to puzzle about ...

Oh, okay. Well that's that. It's a wrap, there's nothing to discuss here. :mad:

Oh, okay. Well that's that. It's a wrap, there's nothing to discuss here. :mad:
i didnt say that...:confused:
what i meant/ was that most of his YOR lyrics are pretty straight forward
so most lines are (or seems to be) pretty clear what is it about
..I wouldnt have asked about opinions if i wasnt interested in a discussion, right?
and for a lot of lyrics he wrote in the past it wasnt clear what is exactly was about...
no need to be mad...:sweet:

Last edited:

i didnt say that...:confused:
what i meant was that his YOR lyrics are pretty straight forward so most lines are pretty clear what is it about ..I wouldnt have asked about opinions if i wasnt interested in a discussion, right?
and for a lot of lyrics he wrote in the past it wasnt clear what is was exactly about...
no need to be mad...:sweet:

Suddenly you have a firm grasp of English now. So how's your mom doing, you know, after the bomb scare and all?

Suddenly you have a firm grasp of English now. So how's your mom doing, you know, after the bomb scare and all?
..i hope your mum is never in the danger of such thing..why exactly you bring that topic up-here?
..well other than hurting me? what hat has it to do with the thread?
and you really expect me to think about the correct phrasing while i did type it back then...when I this has nothing to do with the thread
could say something more to you but I spare that..i wont post any replies to you inside in this thread but edit and write it in here
delete this sentence and your hijacking, if you have some manners...
i can scan my mums postcard which I have received if tht makes you any happier..
.you mean,nasty XXX

edit: to your nasty assumptions further down which make your first comment relatively harmless: thts bullshit..I have edited the first post on the India thread ,yes cause i have submitted some more info. to it.a comment or anything like that.which i hadnt written in the first moment i did post it...so naturally i did get back and write more
how could you dare say that i made that up..who would made such a thing up? i love my mum more than life...so i have really no words for this
the other posts i made at that day that followed the first post back then are unedited..that you even imply something like that is beyond my imagination ..
oh how is your dog doing btw?
see ?
does that make you feel good ?
so-was it necessary to say such things?

one last thing and edit today:you calling me phoney?you telling me in another thread a day before that you "like me"? do you backstabbing people you like with such insults like you did?if you dont like me well thts absolutely fine with me.then say it but dont untrue things,.and what you said to me is phoney as hell..saying that you like someone and the next day saying things like you did to me.

I have flaws like every human being,.but im not backstabbering and devious like you. i didnt know what was up with my mum and just wanted someone to calm me down. as i said in the other thread if i had reached my frend immediately i wouldnt have post the thread i did reach my friend when i logged off later when i tried again.calling her and she calmed me down
if i dont like somebody here i ignore them but dont tell them i like them as you have and say something as low to them the other day-i have no problem if people cursing at me with the f word or wjhatever cause its not personally hurting me. i got the occasional curse from the boys every once in a while who are living in my neighbourhood but it doesnt affect me
but what you did and said to me a few posts further down here is much much more mean as any swear word could ever be
.if you dont like me then put me on the ignore button or whatever
and dont bother to insult me elsewhere i wont be able to read it anyway ans wont react

to all here: return TO THE TOPIC NOW-the lyrics!

Last edited:
Re: Years Of Refusal lyrics

This morning at The Pigalle club on Piccadilly Morrissey introduced Years Of Refusal to about 60 people, mostly journalists I presume.
I loved it. He was looking good.
Don't bother with the thumbnails, here are the lyrics (this time large enough to read)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m9nok3

Does this mean that you are also in possession of the album as well...any chance you could be the first of the gang to leak?

Dave

..i hope your mum is never in the danger of such thing..why exactly you bring that topic up-here?
..well other than hurting me? what hat has it to do with the thread?
and you really expect me to think about the correct phrasing while i did type it back then...when I this has nothing to do with the thread

This is EXACTLY what this album is about sistasheila. You responded naturally then went back, reread it, and weirded you post up to make it look as though you're not a native English speaker. You added the forward slash. I think Moz doesn't tolerate phonies.

This is EXACTLY what this album is about sistasheila. You responded naturally then went back, reread it, and weirded you post up to make it look as though you're not a native English speaker. You added the forward slash. I think Moz doesn't tolerate phonies.
Wait.

What?

What the f*** has that got to do with this thread?

Go f*** yourself.

yeah. someone's gone insane.

I think you need to back down, CG. SistaSheila did nothing to you. Let me guess, you were born in 1975 and now you're paranoid and pissed off? Go for a walk.

I think you need to back down, CG. SistaSheila did nothing to you. Let me guess, you were born in 1975 and now you're paranoid and pissed off? Go for a walk.

I was born in 1974. Don't you all see that...nevermind.

What's going on on this thread? Why is CG attacking sistasheila? :confused:

What's going on on this thread? Why is CG attacking sistasheila? :confused:

Because I'm trying to estblish that I'm crazy so that when finally get to analyzing the lyrics you'll all think I'm insane and dismiss what I have to say. It's an elaborate plan which I personally think SUCKS ASS. And she's a phony. And I have a bad cold.

Because I'm trying to estblish that I'm crazy so that when finally get to analyzing the lyrics you'll all think I'm insane and dismiss what I have to say. It's an elaborate plan which I personally think SUCKS ASS. And she's a phony. And I have a bad cold.

You never cease to amaze me. Sorry you have a cold.

What plan? :confused:

Tags
lyrics
Back
Top Bottom