Moz at Russell Brand gig tonight

So, what does Courtney Love look like now? Maybe I will be sorry I asked! :eek:

Here's the pic I found on flickr of Courtney at Russell's show...Do you think Morrissey recognized her??!!! :eek:
courtneylovecropped.jpg

Here's the pic I found on flickr of Courtney at Russell's show...Do you think Morrissey recognized her??!!! :eek:

OMFG! I knew she was a train wreck, but I wasn't quite prepared for that!

I didn't see anyone there who remotely looked like that.

Are you sure the pap/flickr photos weren't taken at the Rainbow Room or someplace else? Pap and flickr tags have been known to be wrong! :p STK, anyone?

OMFG! I knew she was a train wreck, but I wasn't quite prepared for that!

I didn't see anyone there who remotely looked like that.

Are you sure the pap/flickr photos weren't taken at the Rainbow Room or someplace else? Pap and flickr tags have been known to be wrong! :p STK, anyone?

haha, yes, I'm certain they were at the Roxy. Be right back, I'll upload some more proof since you don't seem to believe me. :p

haha, yes, I'm certain they were at the Roxy. Be right back, I'll upload some more proof since you don't seem to believe me. :p

Please don't bother -- I believe you!

I looked at flickr, and the woman who took the photo you posted above was the same person who took a photo of Moz at one of the Pasadena shows, the one where Moz complained he looked like the f-werd -- F-A-T!

that seems to be the only reason you and others can think of for my criticism. jealousy. of what? an appearance of trying to impress faceless people in a virtual forum with personal details of someone who does not acknowledge me outside of a concert setting? yes, truly, i'm pea green.

come to think of it, if you can only imagine that my comments stem from jealously, then you do think in some way you are superior to me, you are one up on me - it does lead me back to me to my original question.

but yes, i know you'll parrot back the same response you've had for 3 posts, "ignore! ignore! ignore!" very convenient. to only have those fawning about you with no one else to make comment on what you choose to post.

approval at that price is too high. besides, i haven't said you shouldn't post. you don't have a persecution complex too do you?

angrycat.jpg

Please don't bother -- I believe you!

I looked at flickr, and the woman who took the photo you posted above was the same person who took a photo of Moz at one of the Pasadena shows, the one where Moz complained he looked like the f-werd -- F-A-T!

Too late my dear. Here ya go. :D She looks a little more like the old Courtney here.

courtneyatroxy.jpg

Apparently, this is her talking to Russell after the show.
courtneyandrussell.jpg

You rawk again! I lurve lolcats!

The grrls and occasional stray get along pretty well in the frink thread, but I thought this one would go nicely in it :p
Except Moz would have shorter hair and better manicured nails.
funny-pictures-cat-told-you-he-be-his.jpg

Here's one I'm just reposting from the off-topic fave macros thread because it's one of my faves:
519506322_5e9a6b9114_o.jpg

courtneylovecropped.jpg

:eek:

I am doll parts, bad skin, doll heart
It stands for knife for the rest of my life

I still love ya, Courtney.

Me too. Her necklace and dress are gorgeous.

Her face though, what happened: too much make-up, too much weight loss, bad plastic surgery, all of the above? Sad.

Mel_Torment
Hah hah! You go!

The ironic thing is that I tend to see myself as that frumpy figure skulking in the halls and spreading gloom, only I'm not as fat as Envy in the piccy above.

2470310626_1ebaf28436_o.jpg

HTML:
Even Mel Torment was moved to prayer off on the far left.

Mel_Torment said:
The ironic thing is that I tend to see myself as that frumpy figure skulking in the halls and spreading gloom, only I'm not as fat as Envy in the piccy above.

HTML:
Even Mel Torment was moved to prayer off on the far left.

You know, I can just make out Sasquatch next to Morrissey's back in the background...or maybe it's the Loch Ness Monster? Who knew it could go on land?

Nah, hang on! It's fookin' Elvis clappin' his hands together for tha Mozza! :D And d'ya see the other gunmen on the grassy knoll in the upper right corner?

Tags
morrissey russell brand
Back
Top Bottom