Moz at Russell Brand gig tonight

Congratulations, Moz Girls! This thread makes me happy :) First time today.

This was the 3rd show of Russell's that Morrissey has been to. He and Russell are good friends. It got really insane when people found out he was there. It was alot more laid back at the Gleason Theater shows. Even got to see Morrissey after the show when he and Russell met for an after party. It's to bad everyone had to make him feel awkward snapping pictures and yelling his name to get his attention.

YAY Mel T Kylie and Laura. Thanks for sharing your stories.

So are people going to these shows (or multiple shows) too see Russell Brand or to hound Morrissey?

I know. I'm sort of growing very fond of Russell and want to go there to meet him again. Last time a snapped a picture of him for Mell and didn't even chat I had so many morrisseynerves.

So are people going to these shows (or multiple shows) too see Russell Brand or to hound Morrissey?

I went to enjoy Russell, since I love that man.

Morrissey being there was just a wonderful bonus.

I magine being in an audience and have people constantly turning round to see what your reaction is! And these people are under the illusion that they are being respectful because they don't go up and try to speak to him. :rolleyes:

Forgive me for the cloddishness of this very direct question, but I'm American and I must cut to the chase: who's this Sarah lass -- girlfriend, employee, bodyguard, all-of-the-above?

Thank you for the review Mel!
Out of curiosity...there aren't any photos of 'S' are there? From your description of her, she reminds me of the blonde-haired woman that was with Moz going to Fred Segal's. Same persona? I didn't think so.

And congrats to you CaliforniaMozGirl. :)

the gossip side of me needs these questions answered

I thought the blond was the same woman. I assumed it was the assistant that has been mentioned on here before. But I don't really know.

I went to Michael Parkinson's pub the other week in Bray, I didn't see Elton John, Ali or Becks but Lulu was there.

I asked if I could shake her hand and she replied you can SHOUT if you want to. I asked if she'd seen Michael recently. She thought I meant Barrymore. Cor lumme we chortled.

I've been stood outside her house for nigh on 3 weeks now but I think she's gone out on tour with Gary Barlow.

I magine being in an audience and have people constantly turning round to see what your reaction is! And these people are under the illusion that they are being respectful because they don't go up and try to speak to him. :rolleyes:

Well, IMAGINE is all you can do because you weren't there (or were you?). ;) Countdown to the chik'n nugget telling me to chill...3...2...1...:p

So sorry to ruin anyone's sour grapes fantasy :rolleyes:, but as I wrote, I couldn't see Morrissey during the show because of the lights blinding me. So I wasn't constantly turning to see his reaction. Mostly I stared at Brand or sometimes the pretty, buxom women in the front row. They seemed to like to get their tits out for Russell Brand. :D The U-shaped seating setup was weird so that I was mostly facing the center front row and the opposite side of the U.

I had more opportunity to gaze upon duh Man during the times before and after the show (which were longer than the actual show), but I really tried to limit myself, engaging with others (like David) instead of watching Moz.

are you intentionally trying to be a constant show-off? it's really rather tiresome.

No, I'm not intentionally trying to be a constant show-off; I know that showing off makes one a target of jealousy, especially 'round heah. :p

If I'm so tiresome with my constant showing off, please just ignore me. I'll survive. ;) And you'll probably be happier. Win win!

I wouldn't have thought Moz would really be fond of Brand. They're not two people I would associate as being friends at all really. Oh well. I'm glad they enjoy each other's company, I guess.

Well, IMAGINE is all you can do because you weren't there (or were you?). ;) Countdown to the chik'n nugget telling me to chill...3...2...1...:p

dont MAKE me get piglet on yo' ass. *snaps in Z motion*

I had more opportunity to gaze upon duh Man during the times before and after the show (which were longer than the actual show),

funny-2.jpg

*YAWN* oh man, im tired.

Thank you for the review Mel!
Out of curiosity...there aren't any photos of 'S' are there? From your description of her, she reminds me of the blonde-haired woman that was with Moz going to Fred Segal's. Same persona? I didn't think so.
the elderly blonde woman? i remember seeing her face on a another photograph when moz was goiing to letterman 2007 and was shot by photographers outside ..someone said that it was his sister on the letterman piccie. i can be wrong, but wasnt it the be the same woman on the seagal pics as on the letterman pics?and she was on these ny dolls photographer pic (forgot his name) together whith m her sons around a table last year in new york?
so i think she means another woman?

Last edited:
I wouldn't have thought Moz would really be fond of Brand. They're not two people I would associate as being friends at all really. Oh well. I'm glad they enjoy each other's company, I guess.

Why not? Brand is funny and Moz has a great sense of humour. Simple.

For Shame, ladies. Please, be civil.

Madam, I know you can't possibly be addressing me, for I am no lady! :p Good pun, but the name I'm thinking of starts with a letter earlier on in the alphabet. ;)

Jeane and anyone else who finds me a bore should just put me on IGNORE asap and not worry their pretty little heads since they can always ask Unwitted Observer for the dog's name. :p

dont MAKE me get piglet on yo' ass. *snaps in Z motion*

Awww, you're so cute.

eeyore-trubble.jpg

Russell Brand is going to be/has appeared (eastcoast gets it earlier) on the David Letterman show tonight. No Moz content, but I'm looking forward to seeing Brand on Letterman. I thought Brand did very well on Leno, and I can't stand Leno.

Tags
morrissey russell brand
Back
Top Bottom