Moz at Jimmy Kimmel Live - Cancelled

I just received the following email from 1iota/Kimmel Show:

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately the Morrissey performance along with the Jimmy Kimmel Live studio taping has been canceled on 11/23. If the concert is rescheduled, we will keep you informed.

Thank you for understanding!

Sincerely,
The 1iota Team

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I fail to see how Jimmy Kimmel cancelling his entire show is Morrissey's fault.

If Morrissey and the band cancelled they would just be replaced by another band and the show would go on, you dumb bastards.
Hey Anonymous, since gratuitous insults have entered the fray, may I have the honour of calling you a rude bastard?

Seriously.....who gives a shit? Morrissey's band would have sucked on kimmel too.

Hi Deckard, do you really think his present band is crap? Did you like the previous line ups (with Whyte)?

His band really do suck, I went to see him twice in Dublin this year, Moz sounded great but the band were just dreadful. He needs better people around him. As far as I'm concerned Morrissey hasn't released a good record since Vauxhall and I. Bring back Alain, Gary and Spencer.

People have to stop blaming things like this on poor circumstances and realize it's all just Morrissey being a f***ing asshole, plain and simply. No other artist of his stature cancels anywhere near ad much as our fat, preying bigmouth of a hero.

His band really do suck, I went to see him twice in Dublin this year, Moz sounded great but the band were just dreadful. He needs better people around him. As far as I'm concerned Morrissey hasn't released a good record since Vauxhall and I. Bring back Alain, Gary and Spencer.
Hey DeckardtheReplicant, to a point I agree with you. I'd love to see Morrissey move on and work with other musicians. For example I love Interlude, hearing him sing a duet with Siouxie is great. I'd also like to see him play with an orchestra, 'Never played Symphonies' is lovely because of that (although it may not be a real orchestra).
On the other hand I can't agree that his last albums after Vauxhall are not up to scratch. For me, the miracle of Moz is that he continues to make great records. Ofcourse this is down to taste so I'm not dissing you for your opinion.

Why didn't Natalie Wood take a shower on her boat?
She washed up onshore.

Hi Deckard, do you really think his present band is crap? Did you like the previous line ups (with Whyte)?

Well, i'm not the original anon, but i loved this lineup the best: Whyte, Boz, Gary (bass player unimpt), and Mikey (icing on the cake), Deano (drummer unimpt)

So yeah.

Oh!
I'll play, ok.

How do you tell the sex of a chromosome?

You pull down its genes.

this is getting f***ing ridiculous Morrissey!!... Stop being selfish and disappointing your fans....I doubt it was Kimmel. Just another excuse to leave his fans hanging just like he did to us in Chicago... I wont be surprise if he pulls the same thing for this LA show next week!

The only thing ridiculous here is u callin urself a morrissey fan..hes great at what he does n has been doin it for more than 30 yr.all his albums are hits and to this day he's selling out concerts everywhere so obviously he's not disappointing his fans...STOP BEING SELFISH AND BE A TRUE MOZ FAN

Jesus, it's like f***ing broken record on this site sometimes.

Jesus, it's like f***ing broken record on this site sometimes.
This isnt a moz fansite ..this site is a disgrace to morrissey and his true fans..nothing but shit talkers like morrissey n his band members say f*** morrissey solo..its been a pleasure but now i must be true to moz n delete my profile..good bye n thank u

Hey, I have a computer and a credit card. Am I "in the loop?"

Also, why is Kewpie telling people to write in English? I admire her facility with the language certainly, but given the fact that this is the world wide web, and because certainly with Morrissey's recent legal actions we must all be aware of the fact that language can be misconstrued, and that we musn't exclude others based on their language, just as a matter of human decency, it's unfortunate that she would risk driving off some of the pitifully few remaining posters.

Hey, I have a computer and a credit card. Am I "in the loop?"

Also, why is Kewpie telling people to write in English? I admire her facility with the language certainly, but given the fact that this is the world wide web, and because certainly with Morrissey's recent legal actions we must all be aware of the fact that language can be misconstrued, and that we musn't exclude others based on their language, just as a matter of human decency, it's unfortunate that she would risk driving off some of the pitifully few remaining posters.

Apsolutno se slažem s tobom, zaista, zašto ne bi govorili o Morrisseyju i na drugim jezicima, na kraju krajeva, njegovi koncerti su diljem svijeta i poklonike ima na svakom djeliću zemlje, stoga dijelimo ovdje svoja mišljenja i zaključke na svim jezicima. Hvala.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom