Moz at Jimmy Kimmel Live - Cancelled

I just received the following email from 1iota/Kimmel Show:

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately the Morrissey performance along with the Jimmy Kimmel Live studio taping has been canceled on 11/23. If the concert is rescheduled, we will keep you informed.

Thank you for understanding!

Sincerely,
The 1iota Team

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like producers couldn't schedule any other guests that day so decieded to ditch the show completely.

Looks like Jimmy unfriended Moz on this National Unfriend Day.

No One Should Bitch About This One, This Event Was Free Of Charge (minus any potential parking fees). If You Should Need To Bitch About It Anyways, You Need Help! We All Know From Experience, As Of Late, Morrissey Likes To Cancel As He Pleases. Anger Should ONLY Stem From Cancelled (And Paid For) Shows, These Things Were Production Teams Are Giving Them Away, Shouldn't Really Have Any Backlash At All.

No One Should Bitch About This One, This Event Was Free Of Charge (minus any potential parking fees). If You Should Need To Bitch About It Anyways, You Need Help! We All Know From Experience, As Of Late, Morrissey Likes To Cancel As He Pleases. Anger Should ONLY Stem From Cancelled (And Paid For) Shows, These Things Were Production Teams Are Giving Them Away, Shouldn't Really Have Any Backlash At All.

I have never read a more annoying post in my life. Your "cap the first letter of every word" typing style is absolutely retarded, and I know for a fact that everyone in your life (and on the internet) who you assault with this method of writing agrees.

Please stop.

this is getting f***ing ridiculous Morrissey!!... Stop being selfish and disappointing your fans....I doubt it was Kimmel. Just another excuse to leave his fans hanging just like he did to us in Chicago... I wont be surprise if he pulls the same thing for this LA show next week!

I have never read a more annoying post in my life. Your "cap the first letter of every word" typing style is absolutely retarded, and I know for a fact that everyone in your life (and on the internet) who you assault with this method of writing agrees.

Please stop.

Ahahaha I couldnt agree more!!!

Excuse me battlerocks, but the only reason you're not upset is because you're not in the loop enough to get tickets for this event originally.

this is getting f***ing ridiculous Morrissey!!... Stop being selfish and disappointing your fans....I doubt it was Kimmel. Just another excuse to leave his fans hanging just like he did to us in Chicago... I wont be surprise if he pulls the same thing for this LA show next week!
Sure would be hilarious to see Morrissey caught up in an Occupy Los Angeles riot... For about 4-5 hours. Then... get delayed for show... Throw hissy fit at cops... Get arrested...And experience LA County Jail.... He'd probably like it, break onto song and be lead story on the KTLA news at 10pm... Still on channel 5,... I think; correct if need be David T. Stay tuned all.... There will be more..... Time will tell.

Excuse me battlerocks, but the only reason you're not upset is because you're not in the loop enough to get tickets for this event originally.

Not in the loop enough? Yeah sure, 1iota.com is super-duper exclusive! Give me a break. Oh, Yeah, Almost Forgot, you are not fooling anyone into believing your hair is natural....

Please stop.

A Smiths Song Comes To Mind.....See If You Figure That Out, Mr. Punctual. #STFU

Ahahaha I couldnt agree more!!!

I couldn't agree more.....that you lack originality in your nickname, I bet you have a room dedicated to "The Nightmare Before Christmas" don't you? The type a OCD-dependant would pine over, right?

so goes being anonymous, not tied to anything or anyone, try it one day....

I was looking forward to this, as well. Oh well. Hopefully Conan will still be on schedule.

What A Prick... The Little Pussy Makes Sure He/She Posts Anonymously Too...

It's sad to hear that moz/Kimmel show was canceled...ok big deal..shit happens,a cancelation isn't gonna stop me from loving his work..Im 34yr n I've been a fan for 21yr moz will never be a disappointment in my life..only a true moz fan will understand that moz himself is human like the rest of us..and life isn't perfect..give the Mozzer a break

I fail to see how Jimmy Kimmel cancelling his entire show is Morrissey's fault.

If Morrissey and the band cancelled they would just be replaced by another band and the show would go on, you dumb bastards.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom