moz and the banana

M

maribel

just when i thought the show couldn't get any better...

morrisseybanana.jpg

that's funny, any new songs previewed? (nt)

> just when i thought the show couldn't get any better...

What a monkey he is.

> just when i thought the show couldn't get any better...

WestHam.gif

Does anyone else find this banana trick in poor taste? It's GROSS. I know it's supposed to be a joke, but it's not even clever. It's stupid and juvenile. His choice of props used to be much more inspired.

whirl.jpg

I totally agree!

Definetely. the banana is so...tasteless and unoriginal...Morrissey should put more self respect into it...at least use a portabello Mushroom or Cucumber!

Re: I totally agree!

> Definetely. the banana is so...tasteless and
> unoriginal...Morrissey should put more self respect into it...at
> least use a portabello Mushroom or Cucumber!

Oh, come on, it is a silly joke... especially noting the fact that
he claims to be asexual. It least is wasn't a sausage/hot dog, now that would not have been funny.
I'm just happy he is still around...
Any new songs?

Re: I almost caught Morrissey's Banana!!

I almost caught the freakin banana, I swear to god, it would have been so great if I had actually hung on to it but I was so sweaty (as everyone was) that it slipped right out of my hand. It went to someone a couple of bodies behind me. I was eyeing that person for a few seconds wondering if I should put fight for it or not. I didn't.
The show was awesome, though I almost died from the body heat and of cracked ribs. I was right in front!

I ate Morrissey's Banana

Not really. I was thinking, "oh, I wish I could've caught that banana". But one thought: what do you do when it gets rotten? Morrissey, we'd prefer souvenirs that aren't perishable.

Let's throw him donuts and hotdogs.

I got Morrissey's cigarette… yay!

Remember how at the Santa Barbara concert he put like 3 cigarettes in his mouth at once?

Well, I got one of them… I have it safely stashed at home… Oh, it's a cigarette made by "Kool."

morrissey-solo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom