Moz and Angie Marr

eagercolin

I remember reading an interview where Moz discussed spending time with Angie Marr. I think it was in reference to the '86 US tour, and having to take care of Johnny after he'd been drinking. Does anyone else remember this? Can you point me in the right direction? It's been driving me crazy all day.

Sorry, I never seen anything about Morrissey's friendsip with Mrs. Marr. But long ago I've read he was jealous of their (Johnny-Angie) marriage - it's only rumors I believe.

Sorry, I never seen anything about Morrissey's friendsip with Mrs. Marr. But long ago I've read he was jealous of their (Johnny-Angie) marriage - it's only rumors I believe.

There is an interesting picture in Morrissey shot I believe of Morrissey sitting on his own on twin seats on a coach and Johnny and Angie sitting in front of him together. The expression on Morrissey's face is hard to figure out but it's an interesting one. I don't have the picture to hand but I'm sure someone will post it up

for your interest

There is an interesting picture in Morrissey shot I believe of Morrissey sitting on his own on twin seats on a coach and Johnny and Angie sitting in front of him together. The expression on Morrissey's face is hard to figure out but it's an interesting one. I don't have the picture to hand but I'm sure someone will post it up

If you scroll down this thread, below quick reply box, you'll find the links of the earlier threads of same subject.

Someone (Danny?) pointed out in there that you're reading too much of the photo.

Last edited:
I jave this shot on my SMiths' staff, my friend. And that's because this shot I've told you about rumors involving Morrissey and his invy of Marr's marriage..and bla bla

Um, scroll down what thread? I don't see any links.

Morrissey adored Angie. When he talked about the Smiths, he is referring to himself, Johnny and Angie. Angie did alot for the Smith in general for little to no compensation, which to Morrissey's eyes made her priceless. She seems like a lovely woman.

No, I do not recall the interview you refer to.

Back
Top Bottom