Moz 1992 Skinhead Girls Print for Sale

gwentboy

Hi,

In 2006, I was lucky enough to buy the original Skinhead Girls print (taken by Derek Ridgers) used by Moz on his 1992 tour.

http://releases.morrissey-solo.com/articles/06/07/10/1620215.shtml

This was sold on Ebay by the photographers son and as he says in the original ebay listing

“...No prints of these particular images have ever been sold before, and the recipient can rest assured that they will, at this point, be the only Morrissey fan in the world to own a copy.”

The print is signed by Derek Ridgers and is in mint condition (and has been professionally framed).

I'm thinking of selling the print and was wondering, what sort of price I could expect to get?

Cheers

Scott

2lb01mf.jpg

fwhyeb.jpg

sytg7q.jpg

110g5mf.jpg

I take it that it's framed and in total mint condition. No fading on the actual image?

Lol I have the t shirt of this print. I never noticed how cute the one on the right is. The one on the left is another matter.

I would love the shirt of this, I would pay 60 dollars for it if anyone wanted to give it up.

PM me a price for what you want for this print or email me.

Ryan(dot)Lowry(at)loop.colum.edu

Hi - I can confirm that the print is in mint condition and has always been hung in a room that doesn't get any direct sunlight. It was only placed in a bright room for the purpose of taking the pic. I haven't looked into how much it would be post this to a UK address, although I would be willing to meet up in Central London if that was of any use to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom