Move festival 2004

Malteser

Loafing Oaf
Apologies if this has been done but every now and again i re-live the event from youtube and consider this performance to be his best ever that has been captured on camera. It makes the hairs on my neck stand up..

If there is a better performance of any of his songs anywhere on line then please post the link.

CLICK Everyday is like Sunday.

Ps if your going for it now, whack the sound right up and click full screen. :thumb:

:guitar:

Last edited:
and lets not forget that a selection of these live tracks can be found in the DVD extras on 'Who Put the M in Manchester'.

The Move gig was, in my opinion, much better than the Arena.

One of my all time favorite gigs :) , I have always thought that this would make a great live dvd release , we should petition ITV :guitar:

Wow, we forget these things don't we we've all seen it before but then to rediscover something like this is great, thanks.

and lets not forget that a selection of these live tracks can be found in the DVD extras on 'Who Put the M in Manchester'.

The Move gig was, in my opinion, much better than the Arena.

One of my all time favorite gigs :) , I have always thought that this would make a great live dvd release , we should petition ITV :guitar:

Completely agree...... the MEN gig turned about to be an event for people to be seen at...... Move was a gig for the fans...... Loved it..... and BOTH my daughters were there too (their only Morrissey gig:D) aged 12 and 10.
My youngest was on my shoulders for a few songs and can be seen (just) on a few times on the extras DVD.

Jukebox Jury

This was my first Moz gig and, I have to say, quite an emotional experience! The crowd reaction during 'Everyday is Like Sunday' was immense, and Moz was visibly moved, as he was several times during the gig. He played loads of my favourite songs too (Headmaster Ritual, Shakespeare's Sister, Everyday is Like Sunday, TIALTNGO etc) and the atmosphere was superb. It was my first time seeing him as despite the fact I'd been listening since about '94, due to the fact he only played Belfast once in that time then we had the 'wilderness years'... then I got old enought to travel to gigs :p legendary show though, probably the best gig I've ever been to :)

Viva Morrissey!

move was very special to me too
in so many ways

Back
Top Bottom