Mothers Day Presents

Do I get my mum flowers or chocolates? Or both?
I need advice

Both. But most importantly spend time with her and let her know she is the greatest.

I'm concerned about my mom this year for mothers' day. It will be the first year she doesn't have a mom to celebrate with. So I really need to step up and make it the best day I can for her.

Both would be fab (speaking as a Mummy myself)...some nice bubble bath is always welcome too...nothing like a long relaxing soak in the tub on Mothers Day....preferably with a nice glass of wine! ;)

Love Alma xxx

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

TOTALLY FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love PTxx.

My Mum is getting flowers, a card and dinner cooked by my own fair hand.
You only get one Mum, so spoil her whatever way you can.

I'm not buying anything for mum this year, mostly cos my mum is is New Zealand and Mother's Day is a different time of year there :p.

Do I get my mum flowers or chocolates? Or both?
I need advice

Nah.....get her something she really really wants like a Morrissey book or keyring, or TShirt. Or some expensive make up, or nice perfume.

I'm hoping I get something nice like that as opposed to soggy toast and cold tea.:rolleyes:

Chocs just make us fat and flowers start the hayfever off.:(

Nothing.

Edit: Sorry, I wasn't meaning that to the OP ^, just personally I'm not getting my mother anything for Mothers Day, because she's a waste of time :|

I got my mum some wooden dolly pegs. Seriously. Who wouldn't want me as a daughter/

If I had a mother I'd tell her I love her & give her a big squeeze.

I don't know what I'm getting mine, she's very difficult to shop for! Maybe I'll just spend the day with her and take her out for lunch.

Wait! It's not soon, is it? I thought it was in May or something. I don't know, I never get anything. I always call my mom, though.

Don't worry, if your kids' presents are anything like the ones my mother got from me, you can live without macaroni cows and coffee mugs with inspirational messages on them*.

*e.g. "Just fifteen more years to go until this little bum is out on his own. You better spike this baby with rum".

this thread scared the heck out of me, then i looked up:
US Mother's Day is Sunday May 10 :cool:
however, my mom would still like a call, i bet, from me on uk Mother's day
thats when she called her mum :o
so im gonna do it!
thx 4 the reminder
only question now is do i call when its the 22nd here or in socal :confused:

Tags
botox valium
Back
Top Bottom