Most hated member

Who is Paul? :confused:

He is the walrus.
PerformingIAmTheWalrus.jpg

Once! I think I'm just about the only American on the board not seeing him this time around, though.

I am passing on this tour as well.
There are a lot of games in the new Yankee Stadium that call for my money.

As of now opening day is looking to be about $300-400 for the cheapest seat.

I must go.

Who is Paul? :confused:

He's the reason my original account got anihilated!

Not his fault, not mine either...

It had more to do with bias against me at the time....

I innocently posted his pic (in a thread where it was relevant, about Moz poseurs) He's a Moz impersonator, I had seen him around at other places, posted his pic just to point out how dumbass Moz pousers look... and got banned for it... found out later he'd been a huge troll here before my time... got that, person who banned me???....BEFORE MY TIME!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
I had no idea about it :tears:

Anyway, met Paul at Mozwa & Cassius' site after my ban, and he seemed aiiight. Sure, he's paranoid as hell, got defensive with me a few times and stuff.. but he's not the monster some make him out to be.. at least I don't think... he always brings the lulz and the :sick:s in me whenever I see pics of him :thumb:

Some of the most hated members include Paul, Theo, and Belligerent Ghoul.

IOW, these are three of the main targets for Dave's obsessive trolling over the years.

Paul is not a member of this site anymore, Ghoul is in semi-retirement (after submitting more news stories to the main page than anyone in SoLow history), and I'm sure Dave is more loathed than just about anyone left.

Last edited:
IOW, these are three of the main targets for Dave's obsessive trolling over the years.

Paul is not a member of this site anymore, Ghoul is in semi-retirement (after submitting more news stories to the main page tan anyone in SoLow history), and I'm sure Dave is more loathed than just about anyone left.

Paul was in the chatroom yesterday and posts regularly at this site. I don't know where it all started with him and this site. Has nothing to do with me. He was well established as most hated when I arrived, and Ghoul was definitely on the short list.

I know that you, Theo, were voted out of the chatroom, and I'm pretty sure that is something that has never happened to anyone else here that I know of.

Is Maverick a jocker or is he serious with the meat eater things? :o

Indeed, I'm not too fond of Maverick. Or all those scabs hassling Stephane for "Happy Lovers At Last United." Grr.

Paul was in the chatroom yesterday and posts regularly at this site. I don't know where it all started with him and this site. Has nothing to do with me. He was well established as most hated when I arrived, and Ghoul was definitely on the short list.

I know that you, Theo, were voted out of the chatroom, and I'm pretty sure that is something that has never happened to anyone else here that I know of.

Paul is always in the chatroom, lying in wait for someone to mention his band.
Lovely guy in person but a horrid specimen on the internet.

Dave
I think you need to let go..... rather than keep on reguritating the same old platter.
Paul hasn't posted on this site for over a year. I haven't a clue about the chat as do not go in there, but imagine it is an imposter / troll (maybe even you, Dave??) He's moved on... when will you?

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Dave
I think you need to let go..... rather than keep on reguritating the same old platter.
Paul hasn't posted on this site for over a year. I haven't a clue about the chat as do not go in there, but imagine it is an imposter / troll (maybe even you, Dave??) He's moved on... when will you?

Jukebox Jury

Paul does post in the chatroom, and I believe he posts on the front page. You have no reason to accuse me of anything, and I do not pretend to be Paul.

I didn't start this thread but the fact is Paul is one of the most hated members and I posted it.

Paul does post in the chatroom, and I believe he posts on the front page. You have no reason to accuse me of anything, and I do not pretend to be Paul.

I didn't start this thread but the fact is Paul is one of the most hated members and I posted it.

Nothing I say will convince you otherwise, so to end this correspondence between us, I suggest you pm the top blokes running this site and ask them if posts have been made as you suggest.

Jukebox Jury

This place simply continues to deliver

Nothing I say will convince you otherwise, so to end this correspondence between us, I suggest you pm the top blokes running this site and ask them if posts have been made as you suggest.

Jukebox Jury

f*** off. If you want to end correspondence, don't start it to begin with.

Tags
**u have been *e-leminated freeyourself ginger balls i vote for me paul where's oye?
Back
Top Bottom