Singles - Poland/Russia
Kill Uncle - Argentina

52354596_1622795027850918_464754270751686656_n.jpg
52472049_1622555207874900_6336405813459943424_n.jpg

A couple more, really nice ones:
Singles - Poland/Russia
Kill Uncle - Argentina

View attachment 47771 View attachment 47772
I really like that Singles tape. Never seen that one before.
you are right about South America tapes. I always look for SA records of any artist i collect or like. They a lot of the times had different artwork or colored vinyl specific to South America. Or SA only released only always in low numbers. For example The Blood 7" by The Cure. ..

Yes, I’m reliably informed those are Indonesian, very nice! I also have one on the way.
Apparently there’s also Indonesian Ringleader & Years Of Refusal on Cassette. Would love to see those if anyone has them.

Where did you get the WP from mate?

Yes, I’m reliably informed those are Indonesian, very nice! I also have one on the way.
Apparently there’s also Indonesian Ringleader & Years Of Refusal on Cassette. Would love to see those if anyone has them.

Wow, yeah I would love to see them too.
If you ever get a double of World Peace, then obviously I would be up for buying one.

On a side note, I'm trying to upload some more images, but I'm just getting an error (like a little picture with a red cross through it). What's the best way to upload?

Here is a picture of the Indonesian Ringleader and Years Of Refusal on cassette. I am still looking for the Indonesian World Peace Is None Of Your Business cassette. There is one on eBay but I guess they were cheaper on Discogs.

IMG_1058.jpg
IMG_1059.jpg

Here is a picture of the Indonesian Ringleader and Years Of Refusal on cassette. I am still looking for the Indonesian World Peace Is None Of Your Business cassette. There is one on eBay but I guess they were cheaper on Discogs.

View attachment 48466 View attachment 48467

Fantastic. I’ve never seen either of those before. Clapping eyes on them makes me more eager to find them, especially the Ringleader cassette. *You Are The Quarry is a beaut too!

I got my World Peace from Jilani on Discogs for $45.
I think the one on eBay will go for considerably more.

Back
Top Bottom