Most expensive TWWL cassette

Someone sold about ten really interesting ones last week. I didn't bid on any as I had most of them and then 4 that I did want were all at 60/70 quid by the first day or so.
Cassettes have really gone up in price rapidly the last three or four years.
It was only a few years ago that i was picking up most of my cassettes for £10-20. Then a couple of years ago it was £30-49 and now it seems to be £50+ for anything interesting.
Yes the ones with different covers tend to sell well nowadays. I wanted a couple of them but was too pricey for me.

Yes the ones with different covers tend to sell well nowadays. I wanted a couple of them but was too pricey for me.

I dunno what was going on with those on eBay last week, especially the Chile VH (£130+) and Brazil QID (£160+), the seller relisted them on Discogs that same night for £150 buy now, lowered them to £75 the next day. Very odd.

Yeah, I was watching those.

What I like about these is that even though they are all official releases and each country tried to remain faithful to the original artwork and layout, each and everyone of these inserts is different.

d7e4613b-2713-418c-9b3d-f73ea24b5cc0-original.jpg

Top to bottom, clockwise:
UK (grey text)
UK (alt green text)
Spain
Italy
USA
France
Sweden
Australia

Last edited:
I didn’t win this, but some lucky bugger just got it for under €10 on eBay. Italian Meat Is Murder with RGH cat number. That makes it 3 different versions from Italy, by my count, with the ROUGK & ROUK versions.

72270B89-4C5F-40B1-8A7A-1755DDCA975C.jpeg

The Korea VH is a belter
Where did you find that ?

eBay, most the stuff I have is via eBay or Discogs. A few come from sellers I’ve made contact with over the years, but on the whole, just eBay & Discogs. The Korean viva hate was quiet expensive, $100 (if I remember rightly), as was the Uruguayan Viva Hate & Smiths “Singles”, from Peru. Those prices seem excessive, even for the very rare cassettes, which is why £200 for a Satan Rejected My Soul, is baffling!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom