Most Annoying Troll..........

Who Is The Most Annoying Troll

• Total voters
Ok, guys............we seem to have a high volume of Trolls on this site, some are annoying, some are fun, and othes are both fun & annoying....but I'm trying to find out who's considered the most annoying of them. So please vote and do tell why. :D

Where is Bobby Brady and Paris Hilton?

i guess i 'll be shoot for saying this, but OMG it's Robby isn't really a troll he just argues with lots of people here and gets really angry and then post stupid insults that involve things he 'thinks' about you.

i guess i 'll be shoot for saying this, but OMG it's Robby isn't really a troll he just argues with lots of people here and gets really angry and then post stupid insults that involve things he 'thinks' about you.

It is a subtle difference but I'd have to agree.

A troll posts to get a reaction.

look, I am not defending Robby, but I don't think he has been posting here. I don't like talking about him because it isn't fair since he can't answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, isn't technically a Troll someone who comes on while they're banned (Temp or permanent)..and I think we've seen enough suspects who might fit that bill while Robby has been gone?

but he didn't post or start any threads? Having second accounts and using them doesn't sound like Robby's bag really. He would prefer to represent himself as OMG it's Robby, and post what he has to say, and not hide behind another username.

To clarify, I think there is a difference between "being a troll" and "trolling" but the Fag fag fag fag posts are troll posts and it's boring. It's not funny anymore. It's very "look at me, I'm being naughty" and people need to grow up a little bit.

if kumo and ghoul put their collection of autographed 8x 10's and rare smiths and morrissey poster flats on ebay they could buy a hyundai.
:p

To clarify, I think there is a difference between "being a troll" and "trolling" but the Fag fag fag fag posts are troll posts and it's boring. It's not funny anymore. It's very "look at me, I'm being naughty" and people need to grow up a little bit.

Do you consider the HE-MAN IS GAY a Troll thread or just a bunch of Morrissey fans being silly?

it certainly makes him more compelling. a grown man who collects autographs is just abolutely fascinating to me.

Back
Top Bottom