morrisseys worst fashion disasters!

What's wrong with this outfit?
Of course trousers and jacket match! It's a suit, they are both made with the same suiting fabric! And one button jackets are super cool. Shirt is a bit k-martish, though.

It's not a suit, the trousers and the jacket are similar but they don't match. And the shirt doesn't match either of them. White glasses are awful. Shall I continue? :D

It's not a suit, the trousers and the jacket are similar but they don't match. And the shirt doesn't match either of them. White glasses are awful. Shall I continue? :D

No, please stop here :o I think you are right. I asked a workmate and he said the same thing. I am color blind, oh yes. It's not a suit for sure, I've just turned up my monitor's brightness a bit.

Uh Uh, almost nespresso time :D

No, please stop here :o I think you are right. I asked a workmate and he said the same thing. I am color blind, oh yes. It's not a suit for sure, I've just turned up my monitor's brightness a bit.

Uh Uh, almost nespresso time :D

Don't worry, most men are colour-blind. :D I bet Morrissey is.

You think Nespresso would help?

This...thing. :mad:

mozuglyshirt3.jpg

:lbf: Yes! :thumb: I remember when he came out with it at the Aragon (it might have been his debut for the shirt? anyone know?) I gasped in horror and sent bysshe a text about it. :crazy: His sailor suit was still more of a carwreck, tho. What was he thinking?

Chiffon and Gold Lame', FTW :cool:

Stars on nipples -shirt
- indicating preferred areas of his (as if we hadn't noticed)
- wants us to strip him
- loves malachite
- saw too many movies with sexy sheriffs as a kid

I like it.

0007fbea.jpg

We just need a shot like that of the malachite one

Last edited:
Stars on nipples -shirt
- indicating preferred areas of his (as if we hadn't noticed)
- wants us to strip him
- loves malachite
- saw too many movies with sexy sheriffs as a kid

I like it.

0007fbea.jpg

We just need a shot like that of the malachite one

The purple is quite nice actually (mainly because you can't see the pattern :lbf:), but the blue? Nuh-uh. :D

Back
Top Bottom