morrisseys worst fashion disasters!

That new gem he worse at Coachella and also the paisley nightmare on the cover of the 'Paris' single are both quite horrific.Stick with plaids or solids, please.

Oh, just found it, thank god. The pink lady's sweater. :rolleyes:

pinkshirt6jy.jpg

Michael Jackson called. He wants his sweater back.

That new gem he worse at Coachella and also the paisley nightmare on the cover of the 'Paris' single are both quite horrific.Stick with plaids or solids, please.
If you meant "wore" that's a nice Freudian slip.:D
The paisley shirt is...romantic...and...Jacobean...and it coordinates so well with the painting on the back of the inner sleeve! It reminds me of Vauxhall: how the cd and liner notes are the same shade of pink as his lips on the front pic. He's not always stylish, but he knows how to communicate through fashion.:rolleyes:
The Coachella shirt is reminiscent of gems, actually - or the inside of a kaleidoscope. Or water and wood-grain. I dunno, it's got a nature vibe to it and he looks good in blue and brown.:p Look at it this way: it's got a bold print without being a woman's blouse.
I found a pic of him in it that doesn't make him look fat at all, but if I posted it here it'd seem like I'm showing disdain for the shirt.

that is actually an awesome jacket, it's a fearless jacket but he should've worn it open at all times.

I agree, it's a great jacket :cool:.

I like his paisley jackets. :)

This entire outfit:

malfashion.jpg

I just don't know how anyone can dislike this image at all. He looks fantastic in this particular picture, and he looks ever so slightly 'mod'

No, it isn't. And wow, would you look at Boz there. He looks so young, and oddly like Charlie Sheen, no?

The gold shirt looks great with the buttons undone.:D

Wow, he totally looks like Charlie and Martin Sheen.

gg2.png

Shiny golden shirt is horrible!

Love PTxx.

How DARE you!!! The shiny shirt is awesome. I'll fight to the last breath to defend it.

Now, those awful Cowboy buckles he wore during the Vauxhall era? Those were depressing. Especially for an animal rights person!!
cowboybelt.jpg

That whole Cowboy phase was depressing. Talk about dreary clothes. He looks like he's ready to rope a calf in this shot. It's the anti-Morrissey!
telescope.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom