morrisseys worst fashion disasters!

oh and dont much care for him in jeans because he has stumpy legs, (sorry Moz, but you do, in the frinkiest way of course;)) and seems to pick jeans that make them look more so.. :(

I was wondering if you are either:

1. insane
2. high
3. blind
4. all of above

Stumpy legs? Morrissey is f-ing HAWT in jeans. Everything he wears (with the exception of the paisley jacket and the one with gold sequined lapels) looks timeless and fantastic on him. The only thing I'm curious about is why he sometimes rolls up the sleeves of his tshirts but I think that's some sort of euro thing I don't understand. Or maybe it's a (trying to look) gay thing. I don't know.

Re: hmmmmm

have you never seen the tv show "king of queens":eek:..im not into sitcoms(cause most of them arent funny-at all- but KOQ one of the few which are actually good and funny
and jerry is great in that role of the rebellious grandpa acting like a rebellious teenager...
spence olchin alias Patton Oswalt the "nerd" is also a great character

I'm afraid I don't know the show is on British TV.

I@CG think lottie meant short legs rather than stumpy when I saw him in the roundhouse gig i was pretty close to the stage and was wondering how "small" in height he looks in Real Life and also noticed his rather short legs...but i forgot about the legs when he took of the shirt.:p:D

Last edited:
Re: hmmmmm

it is on channel 4 in the mornings.
we have constant re-runs in the evening here...its clever its actually funny, the sitations are straight out of life...

that jacket in the word photo shoot was bloody awful

word2003.jpg

I know I'm in the minority, but I kinda like this outfit. :o

My vote goes to Moz's shiny shirts phase! :sick:

Shiny shirts were awful, eww. Oh and that jacket too.

Moz baby, short trousers don't suit you, cause, you know, you're not too tall. :p

I'll have to go with the 97 look, everything from the quiffless head down. Those trousers...
But his body was delicious and he'd move it very well.

Oh, just found it, thank god. The pink lady's sweater. :rolleyes:

pinkshirt6jy.jpg

oh and the shirt on the pic that was the apparent YOR album cover...
nice colour, just bad bad bad tacky logo and short sleeves are a no no.

Oh, I have to very respectfully disagree about short sleeves.
He has beautiful arms.
They must be shown.

^^^ EP that reminds me...

and the one on Jonathan Ross (this year, I love the red jacket!) ... bleh.

Edit: We're such bullies :(:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, just found it, thank god. The pink lady's sweater. :rolleyes:

pinkshirt6jy.jpg

He looks like a campy hairdresser:p

yellow shirts

& wearing Kristeen Young as a scarf!

Yellow shirts are good. :)

@Kewpie: Nothing wrong with pink, but that sweater IS a lady's sweater.

Oh, I found some more:

Everything's wrong on this one, glasses are simply awful, and suit, trousers and the shirt don't match each other, not even by accident. Did his light go out and he had to get dressed in pitch dark????

courtbound.jpg
[/QUOTE]

He looks like a campy hairdresser:p

yellow shirts

& wearing Kristeen Young as a scarf!

That pink shirt is god awful.

Gotta say the NHS specs are an aberation - he's obviously a rather handsome devil and they absolutely ruin him. Fortunately now they rarely make an appearance.

He wore an ear-ring stud in 87 didn't he? Oh dear...

And his late 90s look was a bit of a mare - never actually saw the quiffless look, just the mini-quiff round the alma matters period. Must say he looked rather old and dated back then.

That shot on the front of quarry does him no justice either.

Yellow shirts are good. :)

@Kewpie: Nothing wrong with pink, but that sweater IS a lady's sweater.

Oh, I found some more:

Everything's wrong on this one, glasses are simply awful, and suit, trousers and the shirt don't match each other, not even by accident. Did his light go out and he had to get dressed in pitch dark????

courtbound.jpg

Nobody's perfect.

The picture was taken in front of The Royal Court of Justice.
Morrissey was preoccupied by the hearings, didn't have time for his clothing. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom