Morrissey's World Blogspot: who is the actual author?

Re: 4000 word novel excerpt with Morrissey theme posted on MorrisseysWorld site.

The blogspot site has too many clues that prove it's not written by Moz. Simple mistakes, punctuation errors and other choices it makes are glaring to those who have an informed opinion.

Morrissey-solo Will survive this cheap attack and I hope davidT knows that some of us remember all those years when solo stood alone (solo even) and are simply waiting for this fuss to die down.
Perhaps we will end up with more than one great Moz fan site, that would be the best outcome.

But when a flashy new kid arrives on the street waving his Dad's chequebook and promising all the girls a good time if theY leave their loyal boyfriends, well I for one would not be too impressed. I might wait and see if he matures into a decent man but that takes many, many years.

Let's hope we can all just live together in a kind of Morrissey hippy commune...

Re: 4000 word novel excerpt with Morrissey theme posted on MorrisseysWorld site.

The blogspot site has too many clues that prove it's not written by Moz. Simple mistakes, punctuation errors and other choices it makes are glaring to those who have an informed opinion.

Morrissey-solo Will survive this cheap attack and I hope davidT knows that some of us remember all those years when solo stood alone (solo even) and are simply waiting for this fuss to die down.
Perhaps we will end up with more than one great Moz fan site, that would be the best outcome.

But when a flashy new kid arrives on the street waving his Dad's chequebook and promising all the girls a good time if theY leave their loyal boyfriends, well I for one would not be too impressed. I might wait and see if he matures into a decent man but that takes many, many years.

Let's hope we can all just live together in a kind of Morrissey hippy commune...

Looks like Damian Dempsey aka Kate is having yet another period. So many names, so little personality.

Erm, this is quite amusing. Jealousy? Possibly. Thi ex-ted 'dude' seems to have shown a lot of literary flair for saying 'yeah dude' and 'that sucks' and using semicolons inappropiately but I'm not sure he's in a position to judge.

The MorrisseysWorld lacks an apostrophe?! LOL

Oh dear, enjoy your fun kids.

Hey Crookeddays, what about those songs? "WSS and RATF". Stop insulting people and tell me what songs they are. It's driving me nuts

Hey Crookeddays, what about those songs? "WSS and RATF". Stop insulting people and tell me what songs they are. It's driving me nuts
what she said, reel around the fountain.

I'm not really insulting people, I'm just being honest. Look at the crap on this thread - it's like being in the playground at a special needs school - only without the charm.

what she said, reel around the fountain.

I'm not really insulting people, I'm just being honest. Look at the crap on this thread - it's like being in the playground at a special needs school - only without the charm.

Fair enough. Also I was reading the exchange on another thread (How Can We Kill The Fake Blog Morrissey's World? ) and some of the stuff there is pretty nasty.
You're giving as much as you're getting.
But please mate, the songs, what are the songs?

Fair enough. Also I was reading the exchange on another thread (How Can We Kill The Fake Blog Morrissey's World? ) and some of the stuff there is pretty nasty.
You're giving as much as you're getting.
But please mate, the songs, what are the songs?

I'd love tto stay and chat but david tseng has arrived and 'moved' another thread mentioning the morrisseysworld site. So I guess this conversation is over. Hail Dave!

desperate david tseng censors all mention of morrisseysworld - novel, essay, news

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com the new website which had run as a satire site for 18 months has now become a Morrissey-publicised Morrissey News Site with all the latest news, debates, morrissey-related art work including a stunning 1000 word essay about the invention of the morrissey persona and a new 4000 word novel extract.

David Tseng is deleting and closing all threads that mention it or the news contained on that site, as you can see. This is because morrisseysworld has announced it will replace morrissey-solo within a few weeks as the web's number 1 morrissey news/discussion resource.

Maybe if david stopped deleting/moving all the comments and threads, then people wouldn't have to continually start new threads like this?

David has lost 40% of nhis web traffic in 3 days.

Morrissey hates so-low and wants his fans to leave. If you love Morrissey, leave this site he hates and join www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com which morrissey has TWICE promoted while refraining from criticising it.

Re: desperate david tseng censors all mention of morrisseysworld - novel, essay, news

Deluded beyond belief, the extract of the obviously self penned novel is so amateurish as to be insulting, and 19 glowing reviews from anonymous posters, I wonder who they are?

Re: desperate david tseng censors all mention of morrisseysworld - novel, essay, news

it's good news that there's now a fan site that sounds like it's being endorsed by Morrissey. however, the more you post threads like this, the more you discourage people from going there. I expect the large majority of us here don't really care that much about the inter-site politics (and were, frankly, a little bit embarrassed by the whole ill-advised F*** Morrissey Solo t-shirt episode) - the more you bang on about it, the more unappealing the new site becomes.
if you want it to succeed, make it an interesting, attractive and well managed site with lots of up-to-date news stories, and steer clear of all the pettiness and bad vibes that seem to have put a fair number of people off this site recently.

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com the new website which had run as a satire site for 18 months has now become a Morrissey-publicised Morrissey News Site with all the latest news, debates, morrissey-related art work including a stunning 1000 word essay about the invention of the morrissey persona and a new 4000 word novel extract.

David Tseng is deleting and closing all threads that mention it or the news contained on that site, as you can see. This is because morrisseysworld has announced it will replace morrissey-solo within a few weeks as the web's number 1 morrissey news/discussion resource.

Maybe if david stopped deleting/moving all the comments and threads, then people wouldn't have to continually start new threads like this?

Morrissey hates so-low and wants his fans to leave. If you love Morrissey, leave this site he hates and join www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com which morrissey has TWICE promoted while refraining from criticising it.

Where does Morrissey endorse this site? I've only seen a post that says he has nothing to do with it.

You are putting all of us to sleep. Can you please stop being such a nuisance? You give spam a bad name, it's that annoying.

Before you attack me, listen to me. This site will lose the war with morrisseys world

Those of you who have been around this site for as long as me (over 10 years now) I hope you listen to what i say instead of ignoring it, attacking me or even, as seems to happen here more and more, banning me. To the moderators: It's likely I've been around this site longer than you have, and therefore I deserve to be listened to. If you doubt I am broken, do an IP check and you will see this is the same address I usually use.

Firstly I don't hate everyone on this site, I realise it's a minority who behave like online thugs. But the site gets worse month after mont. In 2003 this place was really good. There were friendly discussions, interesting debates, people had different views about the music but they were respectful. What went wrong?

Every year since around 2006, this site has got worse and worse as the decent people left and the stalkers, psychopaths and haters remained. Now it seems www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com has come along offering news that's just as good as yours, art, humour and polite discussion. It's understandable Morrissey Solo is worried.

And you should be. I returned to posting today after almost a year of only making two posts - one a review of the Brixton show, and another pro-Morrissey statement during the personal abuse directed against him over his Norway comments.

What I found was GoingHome gossiping about a blog she found and claims I wrote years ago, Uncle Skinny whom I don't think I've even spoken to before accusing half of the forum of being behind Morrisseys World and lots of trollish comments all over the main page.

This site will die if you don't change. It's such a shame to let it happen when by making a few small changes (banning anonymous comments, finding some better moderators, showing more respect for Morrissey and his band) this site could be a perfectly good web site.

If you delete this post because I've mentioend the blog, so be it. More the fool you. Having been here since the late 90s, much longer than any of you, and any of the moderators, I think I've earned the right to say what I think.

For the record, I have joined Morrisseys World and will go there exclusively from today.

This is the last post I'll make on this site for a while.

Re: Before you attack me, listen to me. This site will lose the war with morrisseys w

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Before you attack me, listen to me. This site will lose the war with morrisseys w

It's shameful of us that this forum became a mess. When I started spoting here it was nice and a place where Morrissey's fan could meet theirselves and share informations & files. But - recently - some members attack Morrissey's band musician offendind them, Then it's really obvious that Morrissey is gonna start a war against Morrissey-Solo.

In 2001 you could find Solo's address inside The Best of Morrissey booklet. Of course, after several statements of members from here Morrissey didn't support it anymore.

I really like this forum. I think here's still the place where you can find the best (and worst) stuff about Morrissey and The Smiths.

Cheers,
RL

I do find the other site rather amusing.. but back to the real world...no war is going on...if it is its a war film running in your own head.

One has years of archived material the other is the new funny kid on the block.

It's like comparing www.ebay.co.uk against www.ebid.co.uk

Everybody goes with the former

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Take it from someone who posts goofball opinions about what's really going on: Nobody gives a shit what you think. They're going to go on reading what is comfortable to them and I guarantee the ramblings of a man obsessed with his own site who has already employed manipulation to get people to look at it is not something comfortable.

itsmorrisseysworld is NOT A f***ING WEBSITE.

It's a blog, the work of one person only & everyone else is just a guest.

Comparing this to that is like comparing two blokes down the pub with the Oxford University Debating Society.

Whomever is running Morrissey's World (and keeps spamming it here on solo) seems to think that declaring something as true makes it true. This is underestimating the intelligence of everyone here.

There is no "war." The BLOG isn't very good. They keep accusing people of stealing their material despite the same graphics being in both places (and appearing here first). It's all rather embarrassing.

But, as a newbie here, I keep finding that this has all happened before...and most likely will happen again. Only the gullible are fooled.

This x 10.

I've been on Morrissey-solo since '97, and while the trajectory of morrissey-solo.com being cited in official liner notes to a "f*** morrissey-solo.com" tee-shirt being worn by Morrissey has been a disappointing one, all this tertiary stuff is hot air. More like a fart in a hurricane, actually (no disrespect to east coasters in the US).

I personally couldn't give a flying f*** about the 'war' between Morrissey's World and Morrissey-Solo. Surely there are more important things in life? Are you really that concerned and have you honestly got nothing better to do with your time than post such asinine drivel? I will visit both sites occasionally for news and comment. I love Morrissey but really don't care if people want to insult him and his band, I don't feel the need to justify his existence or his artistic integrity. I will read what threads/news stories interest me and very occasionally add my opinion (which in reality, is worth absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things). I strongly suggest that you get out more and realise that there is more going on in the world than a 'war' between two websites. Here is a site that contains something called NEWS:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

I do hope you find it interesting.

What a shitty little blog lol

2006 4Ever <3

Tags
blog morrissey's world
Back
Top Bottom