Morrissey's World Blogspot: who is the actual author?

Author should be aware of this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/jul/22/celine-dion-parody-website

Celine Dion has issued cease and desist notice to a parody website, whcih begs the question can Mozzer outdiva a diva?

http://ridiculouspicturesofcelinedion.blogspot.com/

The Morrissey blog is arguably even more damaging - so maybe he will.

But if it's done anonymously it would be almost impossible. Blogspot are unlikely to release the details of the blogger without a very costly legal proceeding. I suppose Mozza could send the cease and desist order to the hotmail account posted on the blog!

The Morrissey blog is arguably even more damaging - so maybe he will.

But if it's done anonymously it would be almost impossible. Blogspot are unlikely to release the details of the blogger without a very costly legal proceeding. I suppose Mozza could send the cease and desist order to the hotmail account posted on the blog!

I tittered a bit at the part where Mozza is thrown out of a Mexican restaurant.

Haha

You really need reminding?

I don't think the author is pretending to be Morrissey! He or she is going out of his or her way to make it seem like he or she is NOT Morrissey! That's the only reason a few people think it might be him after all!

No, I don't need reminding but I'm saying that the blog itselfs plays to a lot of Morrissey cliches and the IBS was so far from that theme that it just made it seem too fake and lost its parody feel to it.

No, I don't need reminding but I'm saying that the blog itselfs plays to a lot of Morrissey cliches and the IBS was so far from that theme that it just made it seem too fake and lost its parody feel to it.

I think I'll wait a few weeks before requesting you do not purchase that Smiths box set at a ridiculously inflated price of over £200. On the other hand, as much as I'm against charging the proles inflated rates for luxury goods, don't let me stop you if you can afford it in the meantime. I'm not a judgemental type. Of course your money might be better spent on fighting death and disease in the third world. But ultimately it's your choice and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. So, as I say, I will issue that 'do not purchase' request via TTY.net, but not just at the mo, if it's all the same to you... busy touring, you know, a book to write too... a lot on my mind actually... so please don't let me put you off, if it is affordable on your own personal budget... and I promise I'll issue the aforementioned notice in, say, oh... three or four weeks. Now that notice to TTY.net needs to be done properly, you know... it's not just a case of scribbling down a few words about the box set and then moaning about the record company... more to it than that. It has to be shown to the old legal eagles, approved by management, all that dreary stuff. I wouldn't want to offend anyone or be sued again... or worse - spelling mistakes. God help me. That would knock a good £100 k off the autobiography advance easily... It's like walking a tightrope, being famous; like walking a ruddy bloody tightrope with no safety net underneath...

That is a bit close to the bone! I wonder how long it will take Morrissey to write something on true to you? That should serve as a proverbial kick up the arse!

I happened to read the latest entry that went on about the smell of a fan named "Paul" (same fan from years ago that dresses/coiffs himself like Moz and has sung some amateur covers?). There was a poster on main board years ago that would go on and on about how Paul smelled, "ponging" and all that.
I could care less about any of this but I guarantee whomever that old main board poster was is the one who writes the blog. 100% fact.

There was a poster on main board years ago that would go on and on about how Paul smelled, "ponging" and all that.

That narrows it down a bit. Someone who mentioned that Paul was a bit smelly? It could be Ian/Moby or broken or belligerent ghoul or bailiff or myself or bobmozza or ... well the list goes on...

I think it sounds like a Jim Steinman song.

Promises, promises for the Palladium

. And remember to ask permission from whoever pays the bill. It's simply not worth nicking your son's credit card to see me strip off again (incidentally, possibly for the very last time). Or is it...?

I would start to doubt my own sanity if Morrissey actually did take off his top

Promises, promises for the Palladium

. And remember to ask permission from whoever pays the bill. It's simply not worth nicking your son's credit card to see me strip off again (incidentally, possibly for the very last time). Or is it...?

I would start to doubt my own sanity if Morrissey actually did take off his top

Morrissey WILL strip off at the Palladium. Just wait and see. He'll toss it into the crowd and wander off enigmatically. Will probably be front-page news on here.

morrissey needs to reinvent himself at leonard lopate. that bieber review gave me a boner. boycott is officially over! and, i am getting my period in 20 minutes. i can feel the lining break as i type.

Some parts are rather amusing.

It is absolutely his blog. I have evidence: I've exchanged many emails with Morrissey. In one of them he even makes fun of how 'so-lowers' don't ask the right questions. We are no longer corresponding, though, because I sent him a really mean email. He responded with utter dignity. I do still feel so bad over it. He's a cool guy, I'm an arsehole: I don't deserve his friendship.

It is absolutely his blog. I have evidence: I've exchanged many emails with Morrissey. In one of them he even makes fun of how 'so-lowers' don't ask the right questions. We are no longer corresponding, though, because I sent him a really mean email. He responded with utter dignity. I do still feel so bad over it. He's a cool guy, I'm an arsehole: I don't deserve his friendship.

What drug are you on? :rolleyes:

Are you Liam finnegan?

Morrissey's May Have Another Surprise Tonight...

***I meant to type Morrissey's Concert May Have Another Surprise Tonight***

... other than removing his shirt for the second time.

I think the other surprise may very well be him announcing that he is indeed the author of Morrissey's World, the blog.

He posted that disclaimer to draw attention to his blog. Even in an email to me he was laughing at the gullibility of you lot here on Morrissey solo. He sent me six emails in total. I impressed him immensely when I first saw the humour in his disclaimer and poked fun, too, at how easily So-Lowers are tricked.

Today, on his blog he posted this in the comment section in response to a fan asking if it really was his blog:

Last night was beautiful. I thank you all so.

Yes, yes yes - I am me. I truly am.

Even when I pledge to strip to the waist for the first time, and then I do strip to the waist, nobody believes I am me. What more do I have to do? We shall see at the Palladium.

Do you have tickets? I hope so. I hope to see you all again.

My ever-dwindling fan base is all I need.

He's no longer sending me emails because I was prickish to him, something I will forever regret.

Start lining up NOW to say I was right.

Last edited:
Tags
blog morrissey's world
Back
Top Bottom