Morrissey's World Blogspot: who is the actual author?

Re:

No, I won't leave it, and the reason I won't leave it is because I find it shameful that there is someone out there cloaked in anonymity, who is regularly telling people that certain stuff on certain sites is written by Morrissey when IT IS NOT. It is deceitful and shameful. If you find enjoyment in that, good luck to you.

P.

tumblr_m2z48p76Bn1qagsdgo2_500.gif

Re: sigh

It may well be skilfully written, but it was done by a person with the express intent of lying to fans. Don't forget that. And it's a stack of made-up bollocks.

No - as I pointed out above, the phrase "Stack of made-up bollocks" was written to mean "pile of lies", so I don't think you could say that about Morrissey's interviews over the years. I do take your point about the parodic nature of the article, but I want fans not to lose sight of the fact that it was written by someone with the express intent of lying to fans, something that the same person has been doing for some time now.

Maybe, but that does not stop the person responsible assert, on an almost daily basis, that it is written by Morrissey. Absolutely deceitful and shameful. And the law of 'passing off' should be borne in mind here.

No, I won't leave it, and the reason I won't leave it is because I find it shameful that there is someone out there cloaked in anonymity, who is regularly telling people that certain stuff on certain sites is written by Morrissey when IT IS NOT. It is deceitful and shameful. If you find enjoyment in that, good luck to you.

P.

Why such an extreme reaction? Yes it is very annoying and for those stupid enough to fall for it, well, who cares? Idiots are more common than you think. So, someone is lying. So?

I can't help wonder, do you have extra information we are not privvy to?

Care to share?

PS What is the law of 'passing off'?

Excuse me? Can you give me some examples of when I've said this? I must be terribly forgetful. Letting something passively happen and actively saying something are two entirely different things. You may as well assert that by not commenting on the situation in Syria I'm happy for people to continue to be murdered by Assad, because I didn't actively make a comment on it, I just let it slide on by. So help me out here with some examples.

P.

That is a bullshit argument and you know it. People have asked you questions about @MorrisseysMum before which you conveniently ignored. That is totally different to a world political event that you have no affiliation with!

That is a bullshit argument and you know it. People have asked you questions about @MorrisseysMum before which you conveniently ignored. That is totally different to a world political event that you have no affiliation with!

Oh dear. I need you to explain to me exactly why that is a bullshit argument, since you've come to that judgement. Take me through the process.

P.

I just did!

No, you think you did. Let me try a new one for you.

a) Kindly point our where I am, or have been, misleading people, with especial regard to outright lies.
b) Explain to me why I am under any obligation at all to tell you or anyone else anything.

P.

I rated this thread 1 star because I think it is very boring.
Goodnight.

But it's a parody blog, or can't you read? It clearly states it at the top of the page!

This town bike girl has been perpetrating the 'Morrissey's world is Morrissey' lie for some time. Willing to bet a hundred quid the bitch is behind it all.

It is a swede who is behind it but it isn't me cause I would never devote that much time for something I do not care about at all since many years back (Morrissey). I only know one swede that used to visit Solo and that is Robban but I do not think he had it in him to create something like this.

Anyway, I use the chat so if anyone wanna talk to me then you are welcome.

Urban the swede

I haven't a clue who is behind morrisseysworld, but it has just been updated with a best-of, and the beginning, the "essay on the beginnings of a new man" just made me cry. Out loud. Seriously. What a beautiful piece of prose.

seriously, what's with all this thread-locking shit? I want to debate about the pseudo-blog pile of lies

WAKE UP, WAKE UP

Tags
blog morrissey's world
Back
Top Bottom