Morrissey's tie or save someone who is being crushed?

:eek:

i got crushed in hull ice arena on the 19th and lost my bird and my phone right at the start,when he did this charming man i couldnt breathe.small consilation,i got the plectrum off boz.never been in such a melay in my life.heres a tip,dont have anything in your pockets at moz gig.25 mobiles were stolen from people at the front row,none were handed in,top night though,encore was first of the gang to die.

Haha, I was front row, right in the middle, me and my best mate. Two 18yr old lasses being crushed by lots of older men that should really know better.
But its all part of the fun really :)
& you're right, the hull gig was an absolute corker!

No Place Like Rome is on timeout becaue he posted a very offensive tag saying

"goaway"

:rolleyes:

As for people getting crushed...it's all part and parcel to get squished but it can really go too far sometimes. I was on the 2nd row last night and had a lass standing next to me who was about 5ft tall. She was fine with the crushing but then this fat and ugly wanker pushed behind her and kept needlessly waving his arm in her face, catching her repeatedly with her elbow. She asked him several times to stop which he refused and called her a bitch. So I bit him- that stopped him. He called me a stream of names afterwards so I ended up lamping him. Not very ladylike but in these situations you have to stand up for your fellow brethren.

GREAT gig though!

some people really dont care about others at gigs, but last nite on Boz's side, evryone was pulling together, passing water around and making sure everyone was fine, so there are some nice people out there. and were has No Place Like Rome gone, he really is a nice bloke

some people really dont care about others at gigs, but last nite on Boz's side, evryone was pulling together, passing water around and making sure everyone was fine, so there are some nice people out there. and were has No Place Like Rome gone, he really is a nice bloke

He's gone to Anfield:cool:, we where at the front again last night. A lot rougher than Friday's gig. I know dancing and jumping around is to be expected but it's the crushing that's bad. There wheer 2 tall, skinny, young man next to me who coundn't cope and alot of women going over the barrier.
when the support was on I lookeded around and there was loads of women behind so I was pleased however when Morrissey appeared suddenly all these aggressive men where in their place:eek:

I was in the same area and it was great. Fully agree with you, we got lucky to be surrounded by decent people it seems.

I really enjoyed it, great gig. Moz seemed to make loads of gestures to get people to try and get on the stage, he seemed slightly disappointed with the lack of attempts early on, anyone else get that feeling? That combined with his voice struggling I did worry for a moment but I think the crowd responded well and thus he carried on. Might just be me though.

Quite a few cameras around me last night, would be great to see some of the pictures

I was in the same area and it was great. Fully agree with you, we got lucky to be surrounded by decent people it seems.

I really enjoyed it, great gig. Moz seemed to make loads of gestures to get people to try and get on the stage, he seemed slightly disappointed with the lack of attempts early on, anyone else get that feeling? That combined with his voice struggling I did worry for a moment but I think the crowd responded well and thus he carried on. Might just be me though.

Quite a few cameras around me last night, would be great to see some of the pictures

Did you see the girl with the red hair and blue top go over? I know Moz seen me go over but i would like to know what his reaction was once i got over.

Okayyyyy....been busy all weekend and not had chance to post on this thread but here goes....

Friday night was completely ruined for me and him....the bitching, the fighting, the biting, the strangling of people, all over a piece of f***ing cloth!

The guy who was nearly being strangled was next to us and I'm afraid I had to wade in, so the answer to the post question is YES, save someone who is being crushed. Because no matter what the prize may be, i.e. a piece of worthless (let's face it you'd never be able to do anything with it other than look at a torn piece of material) crap, is it really really worth attempting to hurt someone, in a most vicious manner, as if your own life depended on it.

It boils my piss, quite frankly that so called 'fans' are quite willing to inflict hurt on others like mad possessed freaks.

So, I had to give a couple of people a dig. If it was anyone off here, well I apologise. I don't know what folk look like and to be honest, I don't give two hoots WHO they were, because I'd much rather save someone from being hurt by a lunatic. I don't care who caught the shirts or ties, who got them first, because the only people who 'won' that night were the bouncers. As the previous posts have concluded.

Really spoilt what could potentially have been a great gig. Bloody missed half of it as we were quite near the front, yes we can cope with the usual melee and ballooning about, otherwise we wouldn't go there, but the stupid and unnecessary amount of scrapping was a poor show.

And, to top it all, we forgot to pick up our tickets to go to Ambitious Outsiders afterwards, but to be honest, after all that shit, just got the train home anyway.

That is all.

Yes! I was on that side right at the front stood behind some well tall German bloke. A lot of people on that side were nice and like you said, we were all passing around the water that was handed out.

There was however some c*** all night. My friend is only short, and some little fat short arse guy was leaning on her shoulder all night. When it came to the band throwing things into the crowd, my friend tried grabbing the Matt's drumstick, but this fat shit, who was much older by the way, nearly elbowed her and someone else in the face, but then the girl next to us unleashed herself on him and started punching him in the face. Maybe be a bit far fetched, but he got well owned. I'd like to know who this girl is. I'm sure she was stood near No Place Like Rome in the queue and was wearing a Morrissey Local Crew t shirt.

Yes! I was on that side right at the front stood behind some well tall German bloke. A lot of people on that side were nice and like you said, we were all passing around the water that was handed out.

There was however some c*** all night. My friend is only short, and some little fat short arse guy was leaning on her shoulder all night. When it came to the band throwing things into the crowd, my friend tried grabbing the Matt's drumstick, but this fat shit, who was much older by the way, nearly elbowed her and someone else in the face, but then the girl next to us unleashed herself on him and started punching him in the face. Maybe be a bit far fetched, but he got well owned. I'd like to know who this girl is. I'm sure she was stood near No Place Like Rome in the queue and was wearing a Morrissey Local Crew t shirt.

im sure i spoke to you, i asked you to help my girlfriend up during the encore, am i right??

You are indeed right!
Up to now I've met three people from here on the Saturday.

nice meeting you on saturday, it really was good were we were, with people helping each other out and what have you. Cheers for trying to help get her on stage, but it wasnt happening. Also i was wondering who that girl was in the que with No Place(if were thinking of same girl), as ive seen her at a few gigs now including Saturday, Hull and Doncaster.

nice meeting you on saturday, it really was good were we were, with people helping each other out and what have you. Cheers for trying to help get her on stage, but it wasnt happening. Also i was wondering who that girl was in the que with No Place(if were thinking of same girl), as ive seen her at a few gigs now including Saturday, Hull and Doncaster.

The girl who helped my friend was 'someofusisturningnasty', the girl wearing the 'Morrissey Local Crew t shirt' and I think Lainey was in the queue with Romey as well.

oh i know lainey, meet her outside the stage door in Liverpool with her friend Blackeyedsusan, both very nice ladies. although im thinking of somebody else, maybe 'someofus....' is the girl im thinking of

Twas I :p

oh i know lainey, meet her outside the stage door in Liverpool with her friend Blackeyedsusan, both very nice ladies. although im thinking of somebody else, maybe 'someofus....' is the girl im thinking of

No, you didn't meet me as I wasn't with Blackeyedsusan.
I missed Morrissey by the stage door by about 10 seconds:tears:

Tags
ethics
Back
Top Bottom