Morrissey's tie or save someone who is being crushed?

lainey

No place like Rome caught Morrissey tie, unfortunately a bloke grabbed hold of it. After about a song both where still refusing to let go when all of a sudden fate decided.. .......I was getting crushed and dragged backward onto the floor so No place let go of the tie to help me.

I feel so guilty as he shouldn't have felt responsible for my welfare and safety. He should have kept hold of the tie but he knows how selfish people are, (climbing over the top of us, getting kicked in the head and face. yes I was):tears:
I 'm sorry you missed out, that bloke was an 1st class idiot and didn't deserve it.
Thank you

Oh, it was my birthday too on the 22nd, Did you hear Morrissey greeting?

At least you sniffed his hanky/shirt Lainey!

At least you sniffed his hanky/shirt Lainey!

ha,ha..who's this?
one of the man who stopped at the garage while I inhaled on Morrissey shirt.:blushing:
Can you really think of a better way to spend a Friday night in Manchester.:straightface:

I got a part of the tie to begin with - I was about 2 rows back and then got absolutely annihilated and choked by older men so decided to just let go and try to survive the rest of the gig relatively unscathed- that plan failed as I am currently unable to walk properly due to the amount of bruises i've got - especially during the encore when I genuinely thought i was going to be strangled to death by flailing arms... I am going to be so sore in the morning...

During shirt throws and such, I usually just use that time to make my way closer to the stage. It's so easy during that time. Seems like everyone else is super preoccupied with matters of consequence.

During shirt throws and such, I usually just use that time to make my way closer to the stage. It's so easy during that time. Seems like everyone else is super preoccupied with matters of consequence.

good tip, hope I get the chance to use it:rolleyes:

No place like Rome caught Morrissey tie, unfortunately a bloke grabbed hold of it. After about a song both where still refusing to let go when all of a sudden fate decided.. .......I was getting crushed and dragged backward onto the floor so No place let go of the tie to help me.

I feel so guilty as he shouldn't have felt responsible for my welfare and safety. He should have kept hold of the tie but he knows how selfish people are, (climbing over the top of us, getting kicked in the head and face. yes I was):tears:
I 'm sorry you missed out, that bloke was an 1st class idiot and didn't deserve it.
Thank you

well done NPLR obviously a true Gent ... i hope you looked out for the bloke and took the tie off him after the show

I believe NPLR is in the doghouse, on the naughty step..I mean having timeout

NPLR is a good friend. I wonder why he's on timeout now... :(

@vivabob: I think he just did that. :lbf:

Thank you

Was you bleeding outside down the side of your face and having a go at a bouncer?

People really are arseholes! I got the cuff link from Morrissey's pink shirt but a guy who looked to be in his 30s took it upon himself to first dig his nails into my arm and then punch me just below my eye! I am 18 for christ's sake!!
...still, I gave him a good thwack back and he let go :)

People are like animals! It was odd however at one point because a gang of us went for the pink shirt and we were tugging at it like mad. A few minutes later this security guard wades in and starts screaming at us to "f*** off" and "break it up" and "GET BAAAAACK"...by this time his face was red as he was yelling so much. This drove quite a few people away until there was me and like 3 other guys against this security man. We were just determined to get him away, it was like I was part of some animalistic team for a while!

Love PTxx.

Was you bleeding outside down the side of your face and having a go at a bouncer?

No, thank god!
it was wonderful seeing Morrissey up close and looking so beautiful but it came at a price. A hell hole of elbows, and crushing by agressive and stupid people.

I don't understand the mentality of some fans.It's a piece of bloody material for God's sake!It's irrelevant. Not worth someone being hurt!

I hope you're okay Lainey.

How did he know it was your birthday?:D

Proof he comes here perhaps?

The fact that somebody let go of the tie to help you gives me some more faith in the world. This thread makes me happy. :) However, sorry to hear about the idiot. :(

:eek:
The fact that somebody let go of the tie to help you gives me some more faith in the world. This thread makes me happy. :) However, sorry to hear about the idiot. :(

i got crushed in hull ice arena on the 19th and lost my bird and my phone right at the start,when he did this charming man i couldnt breathe.small consilation,i got the plectrum off boz.never been in such a melay in my life.heres a tip,dont have anything in your pockets at moz gig.25 mobiles were stolen from people at the front row,none were handed in,top night though,encore was first of the gang to die.

Oh yes, blah, blah...somebody stole all the phone/fun. :rolleyes: Get over it.

The only reason he let go of the tie was that someone shouted 'Old Bill quick'!

Tags
ethics
Back
Top Bottom