Morrissey's significant other

Troy

Whistlejacket
Who is Morrissey's significant other?

. . . because during a converstion with a crew member of YOR tour '09 one of them said of Morrissey and Ms Yeoman that 'these people are my employers' implicating they were an 'item'.

Is this true and if so they must have been together a while now?

. . . hope so Kewpie, you are one of those whom seem to know more here due to your connections . . . :thumb:

set the record straight

I have no connection with people who work for Morrissey.
I help David and other mods in here, that's all.

. . . because during a converstion with a crew member of YOR tour '09 one of them said of Morrissey and Ms Yeoman that 'these people are my employers' implicating they were an 'item'.

As much as I'd love to hear about Morrissey having a successful love life, this to me sounds like an over-analysis.

Sarah Yeoman??? Of all thw women/men he could have in the world......as if, have you seen her? she's his P.A but i very much doubt any more has happened

Next time ask the crew member when the book is coming out. I've exhausted my magic 8 ball.

Imagine if Morrissey really did fall in love with someone and he was happy with a partner, i'd be uproar on here, A human being falling in love with another is so mindblowing to his fans, these people couldn't cope.

Imagine if Morrissey really did fall in love with someone and he was happy with a partner, i'd be uproar on here, A human being falling in love with another is so mindblowing to his fans, these people couldn't cope.

Morrissey probably has been I love/ is in love and good on him

Well...She is Morrissey's PA and the crew member is working for Morrissey, so, yes, "these people" would be the crew members employers. It doesn't mean that they're an item. But, if they are, then that's great. I don't see it as that being the case, though...

Sarah Yeoman??? Of all thw women/men he could have in the world......as if, have you seen her? she's his P.A but i very much doubt any more has happened

So your theory is that Morrissey wouldn't have a relationship with this woman because you don't find her attractive? :straightface:

So your theory is that Morrissey wouldn't have a relationship with this woman because you don't find her attractive? :straightface:

Erm.....Your right i agree just cause i think shes a bad apple doesnt mean he wouldnt find her attractive.

But from my experience with her, she was moody, pushy and didnt seem like a very nice person, maybe just doing her "job", also other stories on here about her antics towards fans havent been exacltly glowing references.

If Morrissey loves his fans with so much respect, then why does he continue to employ someone whom is so blatantly rude, obnoxiously toxic, intimidating, threat giving, bare faced liar and 'opener of M's private mail' ?

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom