Morrissey's should be free to support the anti Islam party without being called a bigot

gordyboy9

GAME OF DEATH.
iv always said people should use their own names on here,then you are connecting to a human being,if somoeones called ninja99 its not quite the same.

R

Revolution bring it

Democrats shouldn't be called mentally retarded, fear mongrel, sheep, or benefit scroungers too. They dont know any better. Its their low IQ.

gordyboy9

GAME OF DEATH.
You changed it yu c***...or was it a freudian slip thinking yu were that OB86 criminal. Maybe it was yr habitual poor grammar, spelling & punctuation that threw me.
theres a madman on the loose,iv been gordyboy9 forever on here,dont know where you got the 86 from,and less of the bad language as well.ps theres on o in you.

Mozmar

theres a madman on the loose,iv been gordyboy9 forever on here,dont know where you got the 86 from,and less of the bad language as well.ps theres on o in you.
You're funny gordy; barely literate, but funny. I think I'm slowly getting to understand jockinese, which is similar to vegan cro-inese, sans emoticons.

Silent Reader

Bring on BREXIT! Only 37 days to go!
Why the wowee symbols @Fake C , are you implying something?

Silent Reader

Morrissey is a bigot. See, freedom of speech works both ways.
It does, except there is correct freedom of speech & bullshit freedom of speech.

You fall firmly into the second category.

Silent Reader

But he can't be a bigot. He supports an anti-Islamic lesbian. See! Isn't she "other " enough for you?
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Do you ever get bored being so achingly right-on? Why do you even like Morrissey?

Stick to PSB, I like them but they’re pretentious lefties.

A

Anonymous

You're funny gordy; barely literate, but funny. I think I'm slowly getting to understand jockinese, which is similar to vegan cro-inese, sans emoticons.
Yet you continue to speak Stupidese without a handicap? o_O

Here's your handicap:
Who will win the trip to the bathroom from the same starting line?

or

They do both go.
You should know this one, dude. :trophy:

Top Bottom