Morrissey's sex songs

Note: Twat in the US has it's own meaning and pronunciation. It rhymes with "got" and means vagina.

Twat means vag here, too, dunnit? :confused: But rhyming it with 'got'? Now that's just silly :rolleyes:

Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Staying Power :(

Ambitiously Inside Her

You Were Good In Your Room

At Last I am Horny

Seasick, Yet Still f***ed

And a variation!

Well, I had fun driving your girlfriend home, even though you've had her. I'm glad she finally let the right one slip in but I don't want to break up the family, I really don't. PS any tips on getting 'glamorous glue' out of my car seats?

Twat means vag here, too, dunnit? :confused: But rhyming it with 'got'? Now that's just silly :rolleyes:

Whenever I hear it in context from the UK it seems to have the equivalent of some derogatory term such as asshole or douchebag. "He's such a f***ing twat!"

In the US it gets used more like.. "What's up her twat today?"

But yes, it rhymes with got.. not fat.

Whenever I hear it in context from the UK it seems to have the equivalent of some derogatory term such as asshole or douchebag. "He's such a f***ing twat!"

In the US it gets used more like.. "What's up her twat today?"

But yes, it rhymes with got.. not fat.

Twat rhymes with fat! Otherwise with would be spelt twot. Which, as we all know, is a Yorkshireman referring to an electrical unit.

Masturbate Wildly

Sheila Take a Blow

This Night Has Opened My Thighs (I'm proud of this one! :lbf: )

The Lazy Cum-Bathers :o

Paw Down South. (Ok, that one's a little forced).

This is quite difficult to do. Several of his song titles sound blatantly sexual (or are blatantly sexual) on their own. Wide to Recieve, anyone?

This is quite difficult to do. Several of his song titles sound blatantly sexual (or are blatantly sexual) on their own. Wide to Recieve, anyone?

I think this was the original posters intent :laughing:
To point out songs that are already blatantly sexual enough without us aiding them along :rolleyes:
But this is so much more fun! :D

Vas Deferens does it Make?

Bonus: Ejaculate Wildly

Bonus: The Queen is Dead Sexy!

Bonus: Shoot Wetness (sorry!)

Last edited:
Now I feel left out because I don't get it D:

This makes me feel like I'm in health class in middle school again

19073.jpg
:blushing: :o :D

This makes me feel like I'm in health class in middle school again

19073.jpg
:blushing: :o :D

Ahhh, I see! Blame the Catholic school. 'Men have penises, you lot have vaginas. Anyquestionsnookaylet'smoveon. Next topic, guilt'. :rolleyes:

Mama Moaned Softly On the Water-Bed. There. I AM on topic ;)

Used to Lick Your Feet Boy
Margaret's on Another Teen
Everyday I Like to Bum Ray
BDSM Begins at Home
The Harsh Truth: I Came in Your Eye
(or, a variation on that one)
My Gosh, Ruth, I Came in Your Eye

Tags
wtf is sex?
Back
Top Bottom