Morrissey's postcard is featured on Andy Turnage exhibition

39166_turnage_postcard.jpg

From nickyb50 / Instagram:

My beautiful friend, Esther has curated an exhibition of her brother, Andy Turnage's design work and life. It's on at the Paddock Gallery, go and see it X #lewes #graphics #celebration #morrissey#brother #andyturnage

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny how he dots his I's. Even with The drunk Simpsons card it's a dot or a small loop bug Morrissey always uses that downward slash and makes his capital it's super pointy. What can I say though as my own handwritting isn't great and very bubbly

Given the quality and weight of his words, I've always found his penmanship a little hilarious.

Hi
Am Sissyedo shopping with Dumpling, and we're late for our masage already, but thought I'd send you a postcard to let you know I sincerly love you before someone says it's funny how that's the one word I can't spell (with cemetry)(but that one is not at all because I have a problem with Death or anything. Au contreur!)

Hope you find what you want
Morrissey
Jumpon,
October 27th.

ps/ Dumdum sends his love too (though a lot less sincer, his is.)

those big chewy pretzels are the bomb. still five dollars?!?! i dont know bout dat...

homer simpson has very nice drunk printing. very few straight lines, i like that. the straight line is godless, to quote friedensreich hundertwasser

poor Morrissey he was so poor in those days he couldn't afford a stamp.

Given the quality and weight of his words, I've always found his penmanship a little hilarious.

Yes. but a little bit too hilarious in this case.
(Given the quality and weight of his words)
Might it not be a little bit overdone?
O wait a second, :cool:
Still funny and Mozlike.:)
Or should I say Morrisseyesque?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yes. but a little bit too hilarious in this case.
(Given the quality and weight of his words)
Might it not be a little bit overdone?
O wait a second, :cool:
Still funny and Mozlike.:)
Or should I say Morrisseyesque?:rolleyes:
In this case, yes. But it kind of resonates, given his often childish ways.

In this case, yes. But it kind of resonates, given his often childish ways.

Yes but I like it when a woman or a man preserve there child-like ways, somewhat. Not intentionally but there is a charm definitely.
Well for me, that is.
Cheers

Have I missed the story here? I am presuming Andy Turnage offered some heartwork to Morrissey who very sweetly declined?

Have I missed the story here? I am presuming Andy Turnage offered some heartwork to Morrissey who very sweetly declined?

That's what I'm assuming or perhaps he asked him to be a subject in some way. Like to know myself

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom