Morrissey's postcard is featured on Andy Turnage exhibition

From nickyb50 / Instagram:

My beautiful friend, Esther has curated an exhibition of her brother, Andy Turnage's design work and life. It's on at the Paddock Gallery, go and see it X #lewes #graphics #celebration #morrissey#brother #andyturnage

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anonymous

It's funny how he dots his I's. Even with The drunk Simpsons card it's a dot or a small loop bug Morrissey always uses that downward slash and makes his capital it's super pointy. What can I say though as my own handwritting isn't great and very bubbly

g23

Always crashing in the same car
Given the quality and weight of his words, I've always found his penmanship a little hilarious.

A

Anonymous

Hi
Am Sissyedo shopping with Dumpling, and we're late for our masage already, but thought I'd send you a postcard to let you know I sincerly love you before someone says it's funny how that's the one word I can't spell (with cemetry)(but that one is not at all because I have a problem with Death or anything. Au contreur!)

Hope you find what you want
Morrissey
Jumpon,
October 27th.

ps/ Dumdum sends his love too (though a lot less sincer, his is.)

rifke

ladies bear (inquire within)
those big chewy pretzels are the bomb. still five dollars?!?! i dont know bout dat...

homer simpson has very nice drunk printing. very few straight lines, i like that. the straight line is godless, to quote friedensreich hundertwasser

Quando quando quando

Given the quality and weight of his words, I've always found his penmanship a little hilarious.

Yes. but a little bit too hilarious in this case.
(Given the quality and weight of his words)
Might it not be a little bit overdone?
O wait a second, :cool:
Still funny and Mozlike.:)
Or should I say Morrisseyesque?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

g23

Always crashing in the same car
Yes. but a little bit too hilarious in this case.
(Given the quality and weight of his words)
Might it not be a little bit overdone?
O wait a second, :cool:
Still funny and Mozlike.:)
Or should I say Morrisseyesque?:rolleyes:
In this case, yes. But it kind of resonates, given his often childish ways.

Quando quando quando

In this case, yes. But it kind of resonates, given his often childish ways.

Yes but I like it when a woman or a man preserve there child-like ways, somewhat. Not intentionally but there is a charm definitely.
Well for me, that is.
Cheers

butley

Have I missed the story here? I am presuming Andy Turnage offered some heartwork to Morrissey who very sweetly declined?

A

Anonymous

Have I missed the story here? I am presuming Andy Turnage offered some heartwork to Morrissey who very sweetly declined?

That's what I'm assuming or perhaps he asked him to be a subject in some way. Like to know myself

Trending Threads

Top Bottom