Morrissey's No1 fan reveals how she persuaded celebrities to chat about their shared love of singer

Has she ever interviewed Johnny Marr?

Last edited:
The real Jul in the clown.
- Crown, I mean.

One who wouldn't bore us to death.

Nice legs, too. :)

Mike sends the link:

Morrissey's No1 fan reveals how she persuaded celebrities to chat about their shared love of singer
- Daily Record

14:12, 23 AUGUST 2015
BY JENNY MORRISON
JULIE HAMILL got stars to salute the Smiths frontman because she knew her idol would never give her an interview – and she has written a book about her adventure.

JS70320421.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
Julie has done a fantastic job with her more "off the beaten path" approach. In fact, some of the interviews yield compellingly human stories about the subject beyond their experience with Morrissey (e.g., Jonny Bridgwood). This interview shows she has a remarkably clear-eyed and grounded view to the whole experience. I'll be buying.

I've suspected that some of the responses would be amusing to Morrissey. It's nice to hear that that appears to have actually been the case.

Julie Hamill is not the number one fan. Everybody knows I am the número uno that's why I run the official zine TTY, that's why I am at the front of the stage, that's why I get free tickets, flights, accommodation, that's why I'm first at book signings.
Get down and give me ten bitch now !

Julia

So is this an actual book about Julie going around getting the interviews, her life as a fan of Moz OR is it just all her interviews now placed in a book ? Guess I'll have to buy it to find out . I do enjoy reading interviews with such a diverse group of people .

So is this an actual book about Julie going around getting the interviews, her life as a fan of Moz OR is it just all her interviews now placed in a book ? Guess I'll have to buy it to find out . I do enjoy reading interviews with such a diverse group of people .

i think its the interviews but i imagine therll be a forward

Back
Top Bottom