Morrissey's new management - Three Six Zero

I hope this is true and I hope Moz has mellowed to a point where he understands that, occasionally, listening to other people doesn't make you a sell-out. He seems ill-equipped to navigate this new world on his own. I hope this leads to a distribution deal or whatever it takes to get some new albums recorded and released...

His new management company sounds exactly like the Vegas odds for how long this latest union will last.

Three months - 6/1
Six months - even money
Zero months - 4/1

Last edited:
Please try finding a shirt In small or extra small. It almost impossible. Interesting and a good sign. Oceans newest album was self released so maybe that's a sign his management will push morrissey for a similar release

Crykey, I reckon if lil' Sammy isn't still on the tour with GF Becca, seeing the "sights" of Europe, there is going to be hell to pay back home in Malibu when lil' Sammy finds out he isn't going to be Uncle Steve's manager. I reckon Aunt Nancy is going to take lil' Sammy's side.

Hopefully this time Moz will stick with the new manager and listen to him/her. First thing the new manager should do is fire half the clingon parasites surrounding Moz. I loved World Peace but I'd love for Moz to stuff his band into a trash compactor on the Death Star and try some new songwriters who can come up with a tune. Without Moz's amazing vocal melodies most of the songs since Ringleader are sonically constipated tuneless gaseous emissions from the raw rancid rectum of Beezelbub's bowels.

Last edited:
Hopefully this time Moz will stick with the new manager and listen to him/her. First thing the new manager should do is fire half the clingon parasites surrounding Moz. I loved World Peace but I'd love for Moz to stuff his band into a trash compactor on the Death Star and try some new songwriters who can come up with a tune. Without Moz's amazing vocal melodies most of the songs since Ringleader are sonically constipated tuneless gaseous emissions from the raw rancid rectum of Beezelbub's bowels.

Some songs I'd agree though with him i still love them. Refusal had a bunch of chug but world peace had some nice ones. For all the flak it gets earth is had some sweet guitar in it as did staircase in its middle which I really enjoyed . I liked the crash in kick the bride and kiss me a lot is nice as well. Even songs like mt joy with just its strumming built nicely and framed the melody well. Also plenty of songs In the past, even songs I like, weren't the most amazing minus his vocal melody. Glamorous glue and well let you know come to mind. Billy bud, the boy racer etc etc. World peace was Imo a nice step up musically form refusal and ringleader which in many spots I find a little blander than usual.

I wish Morrissey the best of luck in this new chapter of his legendary career.

I can imagine how privileged must feel the people of Three Six Zero. Congrats.

Could the outgoing management team please contact Team Debunk.
In light of the recent developments concerning the catering arrangements it is very important you make yourself available for interview in the coming days.
You will be treated with the utmost discretion throughout all interviews.
Thanks

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I wish Morrissey the best of luck in this new chapter of his legendary career.

I can imagine how privileged must feel the people of Three Six Zero. Congrats.

Very exciting news! I hope there are some good things to come from this partnership.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom