''Morrissey's Manchester'' is better than ''Panic On The Streets''

I'll let you know.
But only if you're interested:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Make it 5p and the deal is done:lbf: you can retire, wing your way to Vegas and buy all the crisps and sweeties you like! :cool: tee hee

No, but seriously, i look forward to using your book when i'm down in the summer for a research methodologies summer school at Manchester Metropolitan (i'll be slipping in a nice Wedding Present concert in Wolverhampton at the same time - courtesy of XX University - how kind of them!:D)

Make it 5p and the deal is done:lbf: you can retire, wing your way to Vegas and buy all the crisps and sweeties you like! :cool: tee hee

No, but seriously, i look forward to using your book when i'm down in the summer for a research methodologies summer school at Manchester Metropolitan (i'll be slipping in a nice Wedding Present concert in Wolverhampton at the same time - courtesy of XX University - how kind of them!:D)

Manchester Met - formally ''The Poly''. My Alma Mater:cool::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Manchester Met - formally ''The Poly''. My Alma Mater:cool::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Tee hee, didn't know that that's what it was. I did my first degree at the poly in glasgow too - all great minds are Poly educated!!! Yay!:lbf:

I was waiting for someone to say they taught on the course... and i was wishing i hadn't written that! Phew:p

Signed: David Gedge Sylvian, of Inverbeg University Tcheuchterland. (just to be safe):D

Back
Top Bottom