''Morrissey's Manchester'' is better than ''Panic On The Streets''

Shouldn't there be a poll with this thread?

Dave

We should do a poll for the best Smiths/Morrissey book written by a member of Solo.

I think that Simon Goddard may be a member... or Jo Slee... sorry JJ :lbf:

Dave

I think that Simon Goddard may be a member... or Jo Slee... sorry JJ :lbf:

Dave

They may be...... but my books are still the best.....:guitar:

I actually just tried to post a poll...... and it was denied....told to ''see the administrator.....''
and Kewpie just merged a thread I made on site suggestions with the one I posted about sticky threads.....:D:D

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
:rofl:

It's Kewpie's board, we just post on it :thumb:

I actually just tried to post a poll...... and it was denied....told to ''see the administrator.....''
and Kewpie just merged a thread I made on site suggestions with the one I posted about stick threads.....:D:D

Jukebox Jury

Never read Panic on the streets. I've got Morrissey's Manchester though. Can't believe I've lined the pockets of JJ after all the abuse he gives me on here. :)

Never read Panic on the streets. I've got Morrissey's Manchester though. Can't believe I've lined the pockets of JJ after all the abuse he gives me on here. :)

....lined the pockets......?:squiffy: I get 10% of the sale price (if you bought it at rrp then thanks very much for the 60p:))

My kids can live comfortably after my death on the proceeds of your purchase:D

Jukebox Jury

....lined the pockets......?:squiffy: I get 10% of the sale price (if you bought it at rrp then thanks very much for the 60p:))

My kids can live comfortably after my death on the proceeds of your purchase:D

Jukebox Jury

10% of the sale price?!?!?!? Thats FOUR fredo bars! Scandalous! How did you manage to negotiate it down to that? :p

tee hee. Stop bickering you two.
Jukebox Jury i hope you've spent my 60p well - and not just thrown it away on crisps and sweets!:thumb:

x

I vote for 'Morrissey's Manchester'.

Then, in the end, your royalties bring you luxuries, Oh, but...

Any chance we can get these done up as books on tape..read by the author of course:straightface:

Funny. The demand for audio books is high this weather. In another thread i've just asked for 'posts of drivel' to be serialised in audio format! tee hee.:lbf:

Great minds think alike.:thumb:

Any chance we can get these done up as books on tape..read by the author of course:straightface:

How about, for an extra 10p, no, in fact, make it 20p (prices are rising after all) - you get a personal guided tour (by the author).
Now THAT's working for your kids future!!!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom