Morrissey's Male fan frink thread

Re: Morrissey's Male fan frink thread!

I'm gonna bet Smith Division won't mind that I posted this here. He shouldn't :cool:
I believe I told him it'd be a great pic for me to post on solo :) hi SD ;)

delilahs013.jpg

nice, reminds me of this
select3.jpg

i thought that was a big fat bud for a second. too bad.

I'm gonna bet Smith Division won't mind that I posted this here. He shouldn't :cool:
I believe I told him it'd be a great pic for me to post on solo :) hi SD ;)

delilahs013.jpg

Corrissey, how many times do I have to tell you about which side is my best! Damn girl, don't make me get all Barbara Streisand on you. i look fat from that angle and those jeans made my ass look big (thanks for cropping). Drama is not only for daytime TV...

As far as your comments about only gay men are Morrissey fans, you KNOW that is not the case. Cheers to all who dig the scene...SD

ok ok I give in.

465072195_l.jpg

Hahaha.....my six year old asked me (whilst looking over my shoulder) "why is that little boy showing his doodle mum?":o

I recognize that carpet!! Didn't we all have carpet like that?;)

1209512644_l.jpg

i'm incredibly bored and decided to post another.
that's me few years ago. trashed. before my hairline started to recede :(:(:(

Corrissey, how many times do I have to tell you about which side is my best! Damn girl, don't make me get all Barbara Streisand on you. i look fat from that angle and those jeans made my ass look big (thanks for cropping). Drama is not only for daytime TV...

As far as your comments about only gay men are Morrissey fans, you KNOW that is not the case. Cheers to all who dig the scene...SD

that's certainly not the case.
i've been "set up" with a gay guy by friend who assumed I was gay since I'm a Moz fan.

it wasn't awkward until i realized what had happened.

Tags
buzzetta=frinky cute people piss me off dirty bathwater girlsawank i'm being overlooked noone hotter than flax ponces you're being perused over
Back
Top Bottom