Morrissey's jewellery

EastOfEden

I know this is a bit daft but have you noticed that Morrissey wears some fairly fancy jewellery from time to time? Around "Southpaw" he was wearing a chunky silver ID bracelet and these days he is wearing some chunky rings. Any ideas where he got them from? Who made them? To me his rings look like silver and possibly made by "Chrome Hearts" which is an US company making gothic silver jewellery.

Have you noticed this? Mozza always seems to be wearing a couple of rings and a necklace/ chain. Any idea where he gets his jewellery from?
One time when he gave me handshake I thought shall I try & get the ring from his finger ?....but then I thought I better not! I actually felt his ring and I could have pulled it from his finger...but then I thought I can't do this!
Views?

Oh don't steal his jewelry -- that wouldn't be nice at all.

P.S. The only thing I've heard regarding his jewelry is that he apparently got the American high school rings he occasionally wears from junk sales or pawn shops.

Last edited:
I LOVE his jewelry, but I am in agreement with Mars Rover....don't steal his jewelry, that's not nice or polite. :( :)
It doesn't show much respect for Morrissey or his posessions, at all. :)

He has a bracelet I love. It's silver (with a pewterish appearance) and appears to be leaves interconnected. It's rather large and stunning. I imagine it's sort of heavy as well.

Why how did you know? Yes! That one. Isn't it beautiful? Almost as nice as the wrist it's on and the man ON THE VERGE OF TEARS who owns the wrist.

Why how did you know? Yes! That one. Isn't it beautiful? Almost as nice as the wrist it's on and the man ON THE VERGE OF TEARS who owns the wrist.

Oh we have similar taste, remember??! :p I just knew...I love it as much as you do, and well....everything else mentioned as well...:)

Very elegent and handsome, just like the person it is on. ;)

Have you noticed this? Mozza always seems to be wearing a couple of rings and a necklace/ chain. Any idea where he gets his jewellery from?
One time when he gave me handshake I thought shall I try & get the ring from his finger ?....but then I thought I better not! I actually felt his ring and I could have pulled it from his finger...but then I thought I can't do this!
Views?

I've been looking at him for the last 4 shows, some nights he doesn't appear to wear any, but last night he went jewelery crazy! He was wearing a lovely wide silver chain/cuff bracelet (wider and shinier than the one in the photo, and at least 2 silver rings.

I love that he wears rings, I'm a ring freak. If I had the priviledge of shaking his hand, he might notice my onyx ring....is pretty.lol. He wears beautiful jewelry in my opinion.:D

search for Taxco and Vintage Mexican Silver to find similar items. I think the reason it might look like pewter is because vintage silver jewelry gets a patina, and some people clean it to make it shine, but more people seem to prefer the darker look.

I've been looking at him for the last 4 shows, some nights he doesn't appear to wear any, but last night he went jewelery crazy! He was wearing a lovely wide silver chain/cuff bracelet (wider and shinier than the one in the photo, and at least 2 silver rings.
This vid shows his jewelry pretty well and he appears to be wearing a necklace with a medallion as well, enjoy!
Around 1:28 are the best jewelry shots:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaqgtfObjrk

Last edited:
Hey man, I dont know where I saw it but, it was def. on solo, someone had made a recopy of the 1OZ chain Moz was rockin' in the Vauxhall era, anyone know where I can get that made aswell?
7a95e608.jpg
[/IMG]

Yeah, have seen that 1oz chain around in both silver and gold.

I showed that pic above to the local College of Art and they did it for me. Wasn't cheap but the person I gave it to hasn't had it off since

Picture.jpg

Back
Top Bottom