Morrissey's in France

dailyalice

Frink Squad Member
I can't be the only one that noticed (after swimming in tears and gratitude for the content of his letter) that Morrissey is in France.

France?

Any one care to speculate as to where/why/for how long and why didn't any of you living in England notice him leaving? :p

I can't be the only one that noticed (after swimming in tears and gratitude for the content of his letter) that Morrissey is in France.

France?

Any one care to speculate as to where/why/for how long and why didn't any of you living in England notice him leaving? :p

Well, hasn't he decided that he's throwing his arms around Paris?

He has been dropping hints over his desire to live in Paris for a few years now. However if this is where he's dropped the anchor for now I am surprised that we haven't heard about it? Maybe he is house hunting? I sometimes rent a very nice apartment in the 16th, which I would recommend (;)). In fact I wish I was there now, with the windows open, listening to the Piano Teacher next door whilst watching the cats meander about. Instead I have a Christening to attend in Whalley Range :lbf:

Is the Christening in a rented room by any change ha ha:thumb:

He has been dropping hints over his desire to live in Paris for a few years now. However if this is where he's dropped the anchor for now I am surprised that we haven't heard about it? Maybe he is house hunting? Ie :lbf:
well hasnt he said somewhere that he doesnt live anywhere permantly, but in hotels, after he sold his house in L.A.?so it doesnt have to be permanent? he has also said he was in rome recently
According to the Drums' website:

The Drums were born in late 2008 amidst an exciting and hopeful political climate. They self recorded and produced around fifteen songs while living in central florida and with big dreams and a batch of songs they believed in spent the beginning of 2009 saving money to move to New York City.

And from the Gigwise article:

He told a Gigwise source that he bought The Drums' 'Summertime!' EP on a trip to Rome and was hooked on them since.

Summertime EP was released in the UK in 12 October 2009.

So his trip to Rome must have happened within the past few months.

Rome isn't exactly far from France. Maybe he's just there to chill.

Might I suggest that he's staying here http://www.l-hotel.com/

Info from http://www.luxurytravel.com/hotels/france/paris/l-hotel/

An exciting find for sophisticated travelers who delight in all things artistic and decadent, L’hotel is located on a tranquil, gallery-lined street. But guests will find artistic expression in the hotel as well as the neighbouring galleries. Original works of art by Jean Cocteau are a feast for the eyes, while the delicious discovery of a pool within the cellar is an unexpected treat.

Hotel Features
Famed writer Oscar Wilde once called a rented room at L’hotel home. In tribute, handwritten notes by Wilde are displayed in the lobby lounge and in the suite named for him.​

p-lhotel_paris7.jpg

paris.jpg

Dave

Last edited:

France?

huh? what letter?

well hasnt he said somewhere that he doesnt live anywhere permantly, but in hotels, after he sold his house in L.A.?so it doesnt have to be permanent? he has also said he was in rome recently

I'm not drawing any serious conclusions. A fortnight ago I spent a week in various hotels in the UK (work & leisure), it drove me mad.

Motel Seese. "Nous gardons la lumière." :p

He has been dropping hints over his desire to live in Paris for a few years now. However if this is where he's dropped the anchor for now I am surprised that we haven't heard about it? Maybe he is house hunting? I sometimes rent a very nice apartment in the 16th, which I would recommend (;)). In fact I wish I was there now, with the windows open, listening to the Piano Teacher next door whilst watching the cats meander about. Instead I have a Christening to attend in Whalley Range :lbf:
It wasn't this teacher was it? :eek:
516NC1CW6BL._SS500_.jpg

France?

Well, unfortunately, there's the small matter of the UK General Election occuping the nation's media at the moment. Otherwise, I'm sure they would have noticed the Nation's Greatest Living Englishman desert us for France ;)

Back
Top Bottom