Morrissey's image used on material by Leave EU FB page

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
FB_IMG_1511197471559.jpg

https://leave.eu

Morrissey: Brexit is “the greatest democratic victory in British politics in many, many years.”

Regards,
FWD.

Funded by Putin/Assange collaborator Aaron Banks, a man who last week called gay detractors in the Houses Of Parliament 'bent', and urged violence against journalist Carole Cadwallader last week too. A traitorous, homophobic, misogynistic scumbag.

Funded by Putin/Assange collaborator Aaron Banks, a man who last week called gay detractors in the Houses Of Parliament 'bent', and urged violence against journalist Carole Cadwallader last week too. A traitorous, homophobic, misogynistic scumbag.
Now P., I can't but feel you are holding back a tiny bit ;)
You forgot to mention his beyond dodgy financial activities - mostly offshore.
He's not a particularly nice human at all.
Regards,
FWD.

Now P., I can't but feel you are holding back a tiny bit ;)
You forgot to mention his beyond dodgy financial activities - mostly offshore.
He's not a particularly nice human at all.
Regards,
FWD.

I just got the anti-humanistic stuff out of the way. Morrissey should be very proud he's seen as a role-model by this paragon of all that is bad.

As far as I'm aware, Morrissey didn't say a word on Brexit before the Referendum vote. Once again, he has opportunistically jumped on a band-wagon to troll this topic. His only interest is to get media attention Same as John Lydon who was 'Remain' until the vote then switched allegiances. As Morrissey & Lydon weren't domiciled in the UK for tax purposes they wouldn't have been entitled to a referendum vote. Their opinion is completely irrelevant.

Nigel Farage and Arron Banks claim to speak on behalf of everyone who voted Leave. That claim is absurd, but not as absurd as Morrissey suddenly claiming to credibly speak on behalf of the British public with regard to Brexit.

Back
Top Bottom