Morrissey's fans are not happy about his Kevin Spacey comments - mic.com

The misguided trousers first made their appearance at the Nobel Prize concert. We should have interpreted them as an omen. After all, I remember my tea leaves being in the shape of pants at the bottom of my mug that morning and feeling a chill, but I didn't place it at the time. If only...

These trousers were actually high fashion and a nod to David Bowie.

You must have fell into the crack.....no pun intended. It' simple...
report the crap as soon as it happens ......
You have obviously a lot of experience with sexual assault. Have you worked with victims or been a victim yourself?
Whatever, thank you for your considered and insightful input.

You keep trying, and I applaud your doggedness, but all you succeeded in doing was showing that no, I did not make any abusive comments about lesbians, but rather, a Portlandia joke. Which is my right as I was born and raised here and have seen the city turn ridiculous over the years.

But if you have my neurosurgeon on standby, could you see if he'd be willing to bring lobotomy back? Just for me? A knitting needle to the frontal lobe would be preferable to another tedious go-round with you.
I live in a predominantly black neighbourhood, next to the gay village, with a high concentration of public housing. Some say the area has gone to hell. By your logic, I should feel free to toss around sweeping, prejudicial garbage about my neighbours if it strikes my fancy. ...but I don’t.

Keep it real shooter. If you’re gonna stoop for the low-hanging fruit, at least have the balls to own it.

I live in a predominantly black neighbourhood, next to the gay village, with a high concentration of public housing. Some say the area has gone to hell. By your logic, I should feel free to toss around sweeping, prejudicial garbage about my neighbours if it strikes my fancy. ...but I don’t.

Keep it real shooter. If you’re gonna stoop for the low-hanging fruit, at least have the balls to own it.
I did own it, you humorless, humorless individual. You're being pretty hilarious though, shrieking and flapping about how "with it" you are. You obviously haven't been around to read most of the things that I've written, otherwise you'd be aware of my political leanings and values, and my low tolerance for abuse. But hey, good luck being a reactionary internet douche. The internet needs more of those. Thank you for your service.

Sometimes you need to be familiar with a calm left wing voice to be aware of when it is mocking the right.

What an Xmas gift for the discerning bigot who defends sex abusers and not their victims. Hurrah!
It just occured to me that the model might be you Robert. I honestly did not mean to insult you. I just wrote it because I thought it was funny and the bloke was just some jobbing model.

I did own it, you humorless, humorless individual. You're being pretty hilarious though, shrieking and flapping about how "with it" you are. You obviously haven't been around to read most of the things that I've written, otherwise you'd be aware of my political leanings and values, and my low tolerance for abuse. But hey, good luck being a reactionary internet douche. The internet needs more of those. Thank you for your service.

Sometimes you need to be familiar with a calm left wing voice to be aware of when it is mocking the right.
WOOSH!

Apparently - in your rush to explain, then deny, then excuse based on your own self-analysis, then deny denying, then (ignoring my comment about a requirement for wit and intellect in my humour) call me humourless - all my “screaming and flapping” just went right over your head.

Carry on then.

WOOSH!

Apparently - in your rush to explain, then deny, then excuse based on your own self-analysis, then deny denying, then (ignoring my comment about a requirement for wit and intellect in my humour) call me humourless - all my “screaming and flapping” just went right over your head.

Carry on then.
Sure thing anonymouse. Have a nice life. Apply a little soothing powder to the area that your bunched undies hurt, and to quote the fella we're all here for, "I don't mind if you forget me."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom