Morrissey's demands list for Israel concert

This is exactly like the list that was leaked a few years ago, so no surprise really. He seems to exist on tea, bread and breakfast cereal.

This is exactly like the list that was leaked a few years ago, so no surprise really. He seems to exist on tea, bread and breakfast cereal.

well..we're on the same wave..

Two bottles of Corona Beer
A bottle of Fanta Orange.​

The influence of Mexicans is so evident here. Viva Morrissey :)

Well I certainly admire his need for a tablecloth.

I hate these things .. I never understand how people can be so demanding. I'm sure it's easy for me to say that and when you're put in a position that these sorts of demands are actually met it could be tempting to fall into the lure of making such list ... but if I were to suddenly become a rockstar and tour the world I just can't imagine making lists like this ... you turn up at the venue, hang out backstage with friends/family/band, have whatever to eat and drink and then go on stage and perform.
Naming specific brands of water and such .. honestly.. ok so his tour rider isn't as bad as some artists but yeah.

Even though I completely disagree with the vegetarian thing and would never enforce that, it's about the only thing on the list that is valid as it's a belief over just a request.
Also .. corona? Jesus Moz, have a bit of taste, please! haha

Good to know Moz is a chili sook like me though :p

There is a level when it becomes privacy invasion. This is it.

Whatever. People's riders have been published forever. In fact, this isn't even the first time Moz has had one posted online.

This is far less invasive than people going to his house and knocking on his door.

This is far less invasive than people going to his house and knocking on his door.

How was his Sunset address leaked in the first place?

Is Morrissey a vegetarian or a vegan?

If I were famous I would ask for a clean room and bathroom, a comfortable chair, a TV with cable, an internet connection, perhaps a videogame console, Dr. Peppers, Mineral Water, maybe some chocolates to snack on.

I would vary my food so as to not always be eating the same thing. I would probably ask for the traditional food of whatever the place I am in. I like trying new things. But if I were in North America where there is no traditional food I'd ask for pizza, sandwiches, thai food, tacos, etc (not all for the same concert, I'd be a baloon).

As the poster above mentioned -- this is basically the same rider as some years back. If after 25 years performing live this is all Morrissey demands, it's pretty reasonable.

What is it with all the towels, though?

that was interesting, but it gave me a sad feeling. I've always hated these sort of things... I have to believe he's found these listings impossible to live without, and I try to understand him.

But it sounds so... other people. So popstar. :tears:

Whatever. People's riders have been published forever. In fact, this isn't even the first time Moz has had one posted online.

CAN YOU POST THESE MENTIONED OTHER RIDERS?

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=05/02/01/1436210 ;)

Well, when he's onstage he gets very sweaty so I suppose that's why he needs a load of towels, same goes for all the water.

ahh thank you i could have rype in the search mode myself but oh well...

esday February 01 2005, @09:00AM
ngve writes:
According to Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet this was Morrissey's rider at the Quart Festival in Kristiansand:

"A pot of tea with two china cups, a bread knife, tissue paper, three candles (from natural products), a Gillette Mach 3 Turbo razor, kosher cheese, organic milk, twelve bottles of Volvic or Fiji water, real butter, marmelade, organic potato chips (crisps), fruit bowl with oranges and bananas, Uncle Sam breakfast cereal, a packet of raisins, two bottles of soy milk, two loaves of bread, eight large towels, eight small towels. In addition the band had an equally long list."
For those who read Norwegian, here is the full article.
http://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/2005/01/31/421944.html

Tags
israel rider
Back
Top Bottom