Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you ever stop whining about something or thing? You got a reply. Now go away.

You're in a poor position to write about someone always whining about something or thing. (I think you meant someone or something, but your thought process seems pretty rote.)
Someone links to an article and you call them a loon because , you claim, the source isn't credible. I attempt to make the point that, this article is in fact reasoned and cites sources, and now I'm always whining?
I thought this thread was about Morrissey's speech and the outcome.
No need to reply. I doubt it would be productive.

Yes. That's Lancashire winter light and no mistake. í assume that's where his Mother & family reside. he doesn't 'own' it, of course ~ just in case drummer boy's lawyer's are tuning in ;)
But í would guess that it's as close to home as it gets these days.
And one has to store ones Distel fly posters (and sentimental settees) somewhere. A garden shed in Altrincham is as good a place as any.
Nice that they are all back for Christmas. Enjoy them whilst you can...

Just stumbled on this:
Superb location, Edwardian mansion house apartment
Hosted by Ruth & Neil
A lovely duplex apartment - once the home of Morrissey - in an Edwardian mansion house on the leafy Bowdon/Altrincham border.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/13134090

Unless his mum's started doing Airbnb to make ends meet, I think it's unlikely she's still there.

PEOPLE Moz derail by FAKE NEWS of the Guardian. Many many ponce anon live in Guarding making stupid fake news of Moz!!
DONT READ GUARDIAN FAKE NEWS!! very bad people.

Nothing happened during the tour? Why are you creating false hysteria?
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...button-to-kill-trump-for-safety-humanity.html

1,712 comments including multiple Morrissey death threats. Alongside Breitbart's close to 5000 comments which is riddled with countless Morrissey death threats and anti-gay remarks we can now see why Morrissey looks so frightened in his video. The chances of him performing in the USA again are sadly diminishing.
O

To be fair to Breitbart it seems fairly high brow compared to the other links. You can generally tell how stupid the target audience is to a website by its use of font size.
Bigger doesn't necessarily correlate with brighter, no. :lbf:

Last edited:
You know what i can’t get out of my head? Why is there a backdrop in his living room? Is this a performance? And why the book! “Okay, how can we convince them i don’t think women should get raped? Oh wait I’ve got an idea...”

You know what i can’t get out of my head? Why is there a backdrop in his living room? Is this a performance? And why the book! “Okay, how can we convince them i don’t think women should get raped? Oh wait I’ve got an idea...”
It does scream 'staged', whatever the intended message. Not sure what Sacha Distel is doing there, either.

Hell yeah I noticed. Did you notice that Der Spiegel omitted the entire #vegan discussion from the print interview?

When the war is over and the battle is won
A nation of love and equality we become
No animals or humans looked down upon
When the world is cleansed of all the scum

- Mistro "Post-Carnism"

Yeah, because then it would demonstrate the 30 plus years of good that Moz has been doing.
All the consciousness he's awakened.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...button-to-kill-trump-for-safety-humanity.html

1,712 comments including multiple Morrissey death threats. Alongside Breitbart's close to 5000 comments which is riddled with countless Morrissey death threats and anti-gay remarks we can now see why Morrissey looks so frightened in his video. The chances of him performing in the USA again are sadly diminishing.

'The chances of him performing in the USA again are sadly diminishing'

I guess Morrissey will now have to factor in the possibility of a crazed Trump supporter taking him out just as President Trump has to consider if a delusional Morrissey fan may now try to please their Cult leader by trying to assassinate him. All things considered, for Morrissey's safety, it's probably likely he's facing a ban for some time till things calm down. He will now always, always be under strict surveillance whenever he flies to the US and will face random searches and investigations just to make sure he understands he went too far by calling the President of the United States 'vermin'.

An aside but, what does the use of that word 'vermin' truthfully tell us about Morrissey's relationship to the world of Animals?

*smfh*

BrummieBoy

"If you're wondering why
When all I wanted from life was to be famous
I have tried for so long, it's all gone wrong..."

'The chances of him performing in the USA again are sadly diminishing'

I guess Morrissey will now have to factor in the possibility of a crazed Trump supporter taking him out just as President Trump has to consider if a delusional Morrissey fan may now try to please their Cult leader by trying to assassinate him. All things considered, for Morrissey's safety, it's probably likely he's facing a ban for some time till things calm down. He will now always, always be under strict surveillance whenever he flies to the US and will face random searches and investigations just to make sure he understands he went too far by calling the President of the United States 'vermin'.

An aside but, what does the use of that word 'vermin' truthfully tell us about Morrissey's relationship to the world of Animals?

*smfh*

BrummieBoy

"If you're wondering why
When all I wanted from life was to be famous
I have tried for so long, it's all gone wrong..."
BB how come you seem to know so much about this subject? Just out of interest:)

BB how come you seem to know so much about this subject? Just out of interest:)

I work for a government agency. Several, in fact. And I have some heavy-weight legal friends who are following this story and they think Morrissey is basically fcuked now. Even when any ban ends, he'll face constant low level harassment as an undesirable alien. His only hope would be to ask the Queen to intervene and seek clemency for him from the Deep State suits who will now have a file open on him. It's just astonishing he would be so reckless. What promoter can now book him to tour the US knowing he must attend for a visa interview at the US Embassy in London or wherever he scarpers to? And that there's no guarantee whatsoever he'll get a visa. Karma is a bitch, Steven....couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

best
BB

I work for a government agency. Several, in fact. And I have some heavy-weight legal friends who are following this story and they think Morrissey is basically fcuked now. Even when any ban ends, he'll face constant low level harassment as an undesirable alien. His only hope would be to ask the Queen to intervene and seek clemency for him from the Deep State suits who will now have a file open on him. It's just astonishing he would be so reckless. What promoter can now book him to tour the US knowing he must attend for a visa interview at the US Embassy in London or wherever he scarpers to? And that there's no guarantee whatsoever he'll get a visa. Karma is a bitch, Steven....couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

best
BB
But he was interviewed by the SS and SB after the Bush & Blair comments wasn't he? Nothing stopped him then?

But he was interviewed by the SS and SB after the Bush & Blair comments wasn't he? Nothing stopped him then?

The security culture has changed. Threat recognition and pre-emptive strikes to disable them are now the norm, including making examples of cultural figures who contribute to an atmosphere of toxic hatred and threat against the President. Figures such as Morrissey. Trust me, he's f***ed now whatever happens.

Would the US Government grant a visa to a Muslim cleric who called the President 'vermin' and openly fantasised about killing Trump? How can Morrissey get favourable treatment without triggering huge legal issues for the US authorities? A dangerous fanatic cleric would be able to appeal the loss of access to the US by direct reference to the precedent of allowing Morrissey to carry on having visa-free access. It just isn't plausible. The other consideration will be Morrissey's safety now he's on the radar of a lot of very disturbed extreme right-wing nutjobs, as the comments on several sites covering this clearly show.

BB

The security culture has changed. Threat recognition and pre-emptive strikes to disable them are now the norm, including making examples of cultural figures who contribute to an atmosphere of toxic hatred and threat against the President. Figures such as Morrissey. Trust me, he's f***ed now whatever happens.

Would the US Government grant a visa to a Muslim cleric who called the President 'vermin' and openly fantasised about killing Trump? How can Morrissey get favourable treatment without triggering huge legal issues for the US authorities? A dangerous fanatic cleric would be able to appeal the loss of access to the US by direct reference to the precedent of allowing Morrissey to carry on having visa-free access. It just isn't plausible. The other consideration will be Morrissey's safety now he's on the radar of a lot of very disturbed extreme right-wing nutjobs, as the comments on several sites covering this clearly show.

BB
As it stands now, was he (to your expert knowledge) told to leave America, or did he just come back here voluntarily?

Totally different situation now. Check out the close to 5000 comments on http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/26/morrissey-id-kill-trump-safety-humanity/ crammed with death threats to him. And this is only one site so for him to attempt to travel to the USA is a threat to him and his associates so airlines, hotels, concert halls, audiences etc. would be fearful to deal with him as death is at his elbow so to speak. The threat now is that he is the quarry.

BB

Everyone has said they want to kill Trump here. It's no big deal. You have to act on it or they don't take you seriously. There are known crimes all over US, it takes a lot of evidence here. And Morrissey has money which means he will have no problem getting back in.

Hahaha... It's OK to lie, Brummie, just try to avoid getting mixed up in your labyrinth of lies.

Oh My, in my estimation, the two statements are perfectly compatible.
One refers to the shit I do and the other to his current government work which in no way corresponds to the nonsense I put up with for most of my f***ing life.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom