Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
He used it as a source tome for his 'Kiss Me A Lot' video....*smirks*

Yes, he has been showing his influences in a very explicit way during the whole of his career...

I simply meant that it is not the same thing being filmed with, say, a biography or picture of James Dean... or a portrait of Jobriath... or being filmed with the catalogue of a feminist art exhibition. So there is a clear message there.

Have you finished your letter to Donald Duck? He phoned me last night and said he was waiting for an important letter from some guy from Birmingham and asked me if I knew if Morrissey actually had a button or not.

He looks so sad and disappointed that it hurts me to watch, but he's responsible for his own self-sabotage. Hey Moz followers, some of us just can't separate his strong opinions from his music and art. I cringe now when I hear his beautiful voice and I just cant help it. Hopefully this will pass.

I'm not a hater Moz! I just don't like your lack of empathy for people who think differently from you. You're like someone who repeatedly hammers nails into your own forehead and then insists someone else is doing it to you. I've done the same thing to myself. The difference is you are a true immortal and an important public figure of our times. Anything you say is doomed to be over-analyzed and spun this way and that. You count a lot, so please be careful. Yes, some people are out to crucify you but not nearly as many as you think. It would be awful to lose you Maestro!!!!
What you don't understand is that there are people out there who think like Morrissey, such as me, and are in utter disbelief that that are people out there who don't get it. Now I wanna hammer a nail into your forehead. I want him to do what he does BECAUSE he is a public figure, The world is full of YES men, cowards, who would agree with just about anything the swines in power would say. Who is gonna challenge them?
Mr. Morrissey, love and respect!

The significance of the slaying of children in Manchester on May 22 is that they were seeking music, but had shallow stupid stuff shoved down their throats by the mainstream media. They were sent to a death trap by the dead echelon's mainstream media because they wanted music and didn't know how to find anything good. Ariana Grande may be a little bit cooler for being a #vegan animal activist (doughnut licker), but her songs are stupid.

[Chorus: Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj]
I've been here all night, Ariana
I've been here all day, Nicki Minaj
And boy, got me walkin' side to side, let them hoes know

[Verse 1: Ariana Grande]
I'm talkin' to ya
See you standing over there with your body
Feeling like I wanna rock with your body
And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('bout nothin')
I'm comin' at ya
'Cause I know you got a bad reputation
Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation
And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('bout nothin')

[Pre-Chorus: Ariana Grande]
These friends keep talkin' way too much
Say I should give you up
Can't hear them, no, 'cause I…

[Chorus: Ariana Grande]
I've been here all night
I've been here all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side
I've been here all night
I've been here all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)

[Verse 2: Ariana Grande]
Been tryna hide it
Baby, what's it gonna hurt if they don't know?
Makin' everybody think that we solo
Just as long as you know you got me (you got me)
And boy I got ya

Cause tonight I'm making deals with the devil
And I know it's gonna get me in trouble
Just as long as you know you got me

Say I should give you up

I've been here all night
I've been here all day
I've been here all night (been here all night, baby)
I've been here all day (been here all day, baby)

[Refrain: Nicki Minaj]
This the new style with the fresh type of flow
Wrist icicle, ride dick, bicycle
Come through yo, get you this type of blow
If you wanna Minaj, I got a tricycle

[Verse 3: Nicki Minaj]
All these bitches' flows is my mini-me
Body smoking, so they call me Young Nicki Chimney
Rappers in they feelings 'cause they feelin' me
Uh, I-I give zero f***s and I got zero chill in me
Kissing me, copped the blue box that say Tiffany
Curry with the shot, just tell 'em to call me Stephanie
Gun pop and I make my gum pop
I'm the queen of rap, young Ariana run pop

Say I should give him up

I've been here all day (been here all night, baby)
I've been here all day (been here all day, baby)
Boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)

[Refrain: Nicki Minaj]
This the new style with the fresh type of flow
Wrist icicle, ride dick, bicycle
Come through yo, get you this type of blow
If you wanna Minaj, I got a tricycle

I think he mentioned the date because it was on his birthday. It’s almost like he’s proud of that? That his birthday was ruined? I dunno. He could’ve mentioned Vegas but i guess that was just a deranged white guy and gun control isnt as high on the list as border control. Is that what we’re all thinking? It’s hard to say.

Der spiegel & british media didn't do anything wrong. They just simply published morrissey's words. Morrissey should know, if you say things like that, media will write about it. Morrissey said the words, morrissey is the only "guilty" one and morrissey is the reason for "haters". We "haters" used to be fans. It's annoying he still couldn't blame himself one bit, it's always other's fault.
yes, you're right, he either shouldn't have answered most of those questions (or none at all?) or just lied.

oh Hi DavidK sweety ! :love:

Last edited:
yes, you're right, he either shouldn't have answered most of those questions (or none at all?) or just lied.

That's very interesting, KS. This world isn't prepared to digest everything people think and say because it's homogeneity of thought and not diversity the way we are going through. Guess we all are quite guilty of that, mainly because it's more comfortable. And easy to live with.

When someone feels damaged or disturbed by the words printed on a media, they can sue the person who said them as well as the media itself, which is considered legally responsible for printing those words, maybe even more responsible than the original speaker, because they are a fundamental piece in transmitting those ideas to the public. Especially when that media doesn't disclaim their responsibility but even when it does so. I don't think the words "X says that" are enough to separate the interviewers from the interviewed when the former don't take the time to explain their own different positions and why they felt they needed to print something that could disturb or damage someone else, or something they consider utterly fake. Those are the limits of freedom of expression, and the media should know them better than anybody else because they are supposed to be professional media people with social responsibility, not mere gossiping ladies. Gossiping is easy, true journalism is not. That's why press media are so easy to manipulate by people looking for promotion, like Chump did to get to where he is now, just as Morrissey said in the interview.

Oh nurse Rifke, you are to kind!
By the way, did you already consider how to dress according to the occasion of taking care of Mozzers health situation as I know it is a delicate issue for Mozzer as well as you.

Would a traditional white nurse uniform suffice or is Mozzers allergic to that and could it have a negative effect on his wellbeing?

Don’t want to worry you but it might be something to think about and take apropiate measures.

So, I guess you are going to look into some more or less fashionable websites searching for a nurse uniform thinking about how Moz would like to see you dressed? ;)
i have not yet had a chance to think about it so ill have to get back to you on that. I would hope that Morrissey wont be too concerned about what I'm wearing because I seem to have a perverse insistence on looking like a bum when im on the job. of course I've never had a job before where Morrissey is my boss <3

Morrissey, hope you're feeling better.

BUT, MORE IMPORTANTLY, WE HOPE THAT YOU'RE VISITING THIS SITE AND TAKING NOTES ! BECAUSE THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY HERE ( as usual) THAT CARE ABOUT YOU AND WANNA GIVE YOU SUCH GREAT ADVICE.

AND WHY NOT TAKE IT? THEIR LIVES MUST BE SOOOO PERFECT AND FILLED WITH SUCH GREAT HAPPINESS AND WISDOM FOR THEM TO COME HERE EVERYDAY JUST TO HELP YOU.

Hi DavidK :tiphat:

I've often wondered what his burn rate is and if that is even a consideration for him as he tries to manage his business.

No. I haven't even begun. By the time I'm finished with him he'll long for the sweet release of the guillotine.

Why are you so obsessed with a man you despise? I ask out of genuine curiosity, having looked in from the outside for a long time. I've seen you develop multiple identities, just to pour scorn and hatred upon the man in tribute to whom this site (that you choose to visit every day) was made. It seems to me to be an extraordinarily negative way to use your time, energy and passion. You even appear to believe that you have some kind of influence on how Morrissey feels. It just seems very strange to me.

I wonder if Moz's fave swedish artist, Tommy Körberg, supports him now. They were planned to sing a duet on swedish tv a few years ago but it never happened.

Here Tommy sings my fave christmas song:

You've been doing so well for such a long time, it's really concerning and disturbing to watch you brew up to another implosion. Didn't your therapist set a limit of 6 responses a week on this site? Wasn't that the recovery agreement?

Take your fat f*** foot and shove it in your gob, madam. Never disrespect me again or you will be sent back to the asylum from which you've recently staggered, blinking into these threads.

Ridiculous creature...
you should be reported for this. (I would do it but I was warned not to make any more reports and I'm not sure whether the warning was 'for all time' or if it just pertained to the issue at the time)

if you look at his eyelids, the skin around them looks very clean. it's especially noticeable when he lowers his eyelid: the eyelid skin looks smooth and the crease is nearly perfect. I don't remember his eyelids looking like this in some years. but I'm not one of those people who accuses others of having plastic surgery at the drop of a hat and anyway I know that if he had gotten his eyelids fixed he would've had swelling for weeks which would not have been easy to disguise, so I'm not saying I think he did that (not that I would care if he did either, though). but it's one of the things eyelid obsessed me noticed about the video and couldn't help but marvel over.

if you look at his eyelids, the skin around them looks very clean. it's especially noticeable when he lowers his eyelid: the eyelid skin looks smooth and the crease is nearly perfect. I don't remember his eyelids looking like this in some years. but I'm not one of those people who accuses others of having plastic surgery at the drop of a hat and anyway I know that if he had gotten his eyelids fixed he would've had swelling for weeks which would not have been easy to disguise, so I'm not saying I think he did that (not that I would care if he did either, though). but it's one of the things eyelid obsessed me noticed about the video and couldn't help but marvel over.

You should fix your lips and I don't mean the ones in your face.

One better whistle with the right lips said the working girl.

I used to think that a reunion might be the only way out. But since taking into account the Joyce/Morrissey thing, it's not just the money, it's a past relationship to get over. I was totally optimistic a while back. But everyone I've talked to since, people who would know, have all said - not a chance - never going to happen. And there was this one other thing that we didn't know about blighting the possibility too.

However - all that said - we're getting to a point now where, as g23 says above "Instant applause, huge, adoring crowds, and a big fat paycheck". What a panacea that would be.

On the point of his health, clearly there's something going on there. I'm never going to excuse the appalling things he's said, about Anne Marie Waters, Spacey victims, and the countless others. But I do wonder if it's the man or his condition.

Whatever it is, he's got to pull out of this crash spiral, phone Joyce, get all that shit cleared up, and above all - be contrite and humble. Because never apologizing is getting him nowhere, as we can all see. He has to be humble for anything else to happen. Ditch the band, start anew. Because - lets face it - can he really get any lower?
Agreed with being humble and contrite. When the 'offended' sees this, and it's interpreted as truly sincere (a very important piece), it is extremely difficult for the 'offended' to not forgive. It's human nature. You have to be a really nasty person to not accept someone's contrite and broken heart.

That being said: Morrissey (center stage), Marr to his left, Alain to his right, Rourke at bass, and Walker at drums (although I'm not musically proficient enough to know if Walker would be more apt to be better suited for the Smith catalogue, or Morrissey's later solo material). While Boz isn't on stage, his role is integral in bridging the gap between Alain and Marr. I see Boz more as a director. Alain has (of the pool of applicants) the better overall playing ability.

That's my dream line-up. But....just my opinion.

Be well all....

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom