Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at where his pathetic attempt at record courtship got him. Time to direct some blame where it lives. Der Spiegel simply let his own words hang him. Grow up, ffs, Morrissey! He's really washing his dirty mental laundry in public here. He could do with starting to sympathise with other people in far worse trouble, and not just his tragic hometown lost who of course deserve commemoration. Terrorist victims are generally not forgotten. We're not children without world experience to draw on and check his statements against. Not most of us, anyway.

I've a flu too, for the last month, so the self-pity isn't working on me. He blamed Kristeen Young once for passing a cold to him, which was so insane he has surely admitted so himself since. I've heard Jacky... played quite a few times on the radio in the last few weeks. The record hasn't done all that badly, and the shows sold well. Heaven knows I'm miserable now, is finally turning into the character narrating this video. It doesn't have to be like this if he could just focus on the music and decide to present himself as a decent human being. All those victims of abuse and statelessness he trivialises: they need to be loved, just like everybody else does. Wake up, dopey Mozzer!
Morrissey needs someone around him to say these things.

Three posts in two weeks (well, four including this one). So whoever you're on about, it's not me.

Anyway, care to address the fact Moz is still playing the victim, and now also quoting Goebbels?

"The will of the people" is probably used on an hourly basis right now in the UK, so I guess I am quoting Goebbels too ?:rolleyes:

Give the guy a break PLEASE. I hate Christmas... BUT... it's CHRISTMAS!!!!

If he really was worried about getting back in the charts he'd do a few tracks with Johnny Marr. It may not fulfill his creative and independent desires, but he would very most likely, at least in the UK get a #1 record at least for a week.
Johnny Marr would have to be off his nut to give the whiny, narcissistic twat the time of day.

Great video though. Full and undeniable confirmation that Moz’ next release will be “Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me. Now I’m going to the garden to eat worms.”

f***ing LOSER.

Moz really is the type to announce a world war just a week before Christmas.

Moz and Smiths playlist for the prepper bunker anyone?

"The will of the people" is probably used on an hourly basis right now in the UK, so I guess I am quoting Goebbels too ?:rolleyes:

Give the guy a break PLEASE. I hate Christmas... BUT... it's CHRISTMAS!!!!

Sure thing. Morrissey gets a break as soon as he shuts his ignorant yap and offers someone else the same. One set of rules for everyone, thank-you.

Victim cardigan suits you, Sir!

He has worked all his career to achieve this and have an excuse for packing it in.

First the news of american internet no longer being free then this. The land of the censored and the home of the slaves.

Sorry USA, but I cannot help but laugh at you as the world turns to Putin and his plans for a better world.

In the UK, the Manchester terror attack happened. Then a few days later it seemed like forgotten news. That's the truth of it.

There was the massive 'one love' concert in response to it in Manchester a month later - plus numerous services. It has not been forgotten.

In the UK, the Manchester terror attack happened. Then a few days later it seemed like forgotten news. That's the truth of it.

And back in the real world, two weeks later there was a tribute concert for the victims (thousands turned up for this 'forgotten' event)

Tags
low in high school info
Back
Top Bottom