Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2018 (read-only)' started by Famous when dead, Dec 17, 2017.

By Famous when dead on Dec 17, 2017 at 9:07 PM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
    Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
    "Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
    Regards,
    FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2017
    • Like x 11
    • Insightful x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    1. lazy_sunbather
      lazy_sunbather
      LP is amazing! Unfortunately she is skipping Minneapolis on this tour and I missed out on Chicago tix...
    2. Quando quando quando
      Quando quando quando
      I saw in the news it is 35 degrees (Celsius) below zero right now in Minneapolis so if he was there freezing his balls of, indeed he could become a she :rolleyes:
    3. lazy_sunbather
      lazy_sunbather
      Hi Quando. I was referring to Laura Pergolizzi and not our Mozzer. I was able to catch him in Chicago (and unfortunately hear him deny what he said in that interview). As far as the weather here in Minnesota.... Well, we are used to it. SKOL Vikings!
      • Like Like x 2
    4. Quando quando quando
      Quando quando quando
      Oh, I do hope you understand it was not meant to be rude to you in any way!
      Thanks for clearing it up to me.

I am used to some winter here but never get the chance to become used to it and usually it is a relative short period and I envy you for being a Viking. :thumb:
      • Like Like x 1
    5. lazy_sunbather
      lazy_sunbather
      Oh FFS. He probably loved the attention from the Secret Service. If he was "scared shitless" he wouldn't have talked about it in a You Tube video.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    6. IAmAmbiguity
      IAmAmbiguity
      He does say that you can hear the fact that he doesn't support rape, sexual harassment, etc. in his voice, if that counts. He never flat out talked about it, but he didn't avoid it.
      • Like Like x 1
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Please forgive BrummieBoy because he does not know what to do with his life (following the demise of ROVER (back then...)

Hazard
      x
    8. Anonymous
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    9. javert
      javert
      *UPDATE*

Sam has appeared to of 'unlisted' the video...
    10. g23
      g23
      It's ok Q. I hear Chicago has a stage heater. ;)
      • Funny Funny x 1
    11. g23
      g23
      It's in poor taste, but when Robin Williams died, I may or may not have reversed this but with a picture of Morrissey.
    12. Quando quando quando
      Quando quando quando
      I hope for you, it is a big one and that it doesn’t break down just like the dry ice or smoke machine did once when it was set to maximum power during Jack The Ripper. :rolleyes:

Funny thing was, for the next show it could not be repaired in time and in stead of almost completely being invisible during the song (he could just take a break and let a prerecorded voice track take his place, ha!) the fans were actually able to see him and he had to go through the motions.

Just kidding but I do like the thought!
      The comedy side of Moz gets a bit under appreciated. :p